**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Uncollected crystal in store

I've got to be honest, kabam. I've been playing for quite some time and with over 20 or so 5* and multiple purchases in the in game store for collector's crystal... I HAVE STILL YET TO DUPE ANY 5* AND IM GETTING SICK OF IT. Seriously anyone else have these issues? Seriously, I eben have bought many of the collector's daily deals just to get 3 stars each time... Ive spent plenty of money just to get shiested into getting a 3*.... Seriously what gives?!

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You mean FGMC?
    If so... me thinks you don't understand RNG.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jsmitty57 said:

I've got to be honest, kabam. I've been playing for quite some time and with over 20 or so 5* and multiple purchases in the in game store for collector's crystal... I HAVE STILL YET TO DUPE ANY 5* AND IM GETTING SICK OF IT. Seriously anyone else have these issues? Seriously, I eben have bought many of the collector's daily deals just to get 3 stars each time... Ive spent plenty of money just to get shiested into getting a 3*.... Seriously what gives?!

You have a 5% chance of getting a 5*. On top of that, based on your own statement, you have about 13% chance to dupe one of your 5*s.... In total you have a .6% chance of a dupe of a 5* from the daily crystal as it stands.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I've probably bought upwards of 30 of those FGMC's, and never once a 5* out of them
    edited May 2019
    jsmitty57 said:

Yo its not like I'm stupid. So shut it. Its clear as day we can see the drop rates. But when 100% of every purchase is 3* it begs the question as to if there is actually any 5* that come FROM THOSE PURCHASES. DELRIO shut your face and get off my thread if you're going to be condescending. This is for inquiry and discussion not for some empty minded jerk to come on and be ruse because you have nothing better to do with your life.

You still don't understand odds.

Your chances are not cumulative.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    The Crystals you buy in the Unit Store are the same as the Crystals you buy in the game. Drop Rates may vary, but as you said, you understand they are listed. It's a very small chance, based on RNG (Random Number Generator). Basically, it's the system that the odds are regulated with, a semi-random outcome within the parameters of the Drop Rates. What we're pointing out is that there is a larger likelihood you will pull a 3* because it's more rare for the 4 and 5*s. It's all luck, my friend. It's how they roll. It would seem you're unlucky. Also, those Crystals are okay for a shot now and then, but there are better ways to win Champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Has anyone? I suspect so. I haven't analyzed everyone else's pulls. It's hard to consider data on Crystals that are offered one at a time and rarely bought. If you're wondering if the rates aren't as shown, I'd have to disagree. It's what they say they are. Just less chances at one time is all.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u are talking about fgmc then yes people have pulled 5* champs out of it...check out seatin or crystal opening whale on YouTube or better yet u can use the search bar in forums to search for people bragging about their pulls...those crystals are terrible value and not worth the amount spent...do some research before starting a new thread