**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

$15 4 star crystal

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Does this include ever single champion of the selected class? Or just the decent ones that they show in the picture? I cant see a list of champs like in most crystals

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Artwork is fire but Mostly you get trash
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    "Oh, When will they ever learn!" 🎶🎶🎶 Crystal are a bad bet and terrible investment.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And a four star??? They have been made worthless if you have passed chapter 4! may as well move on to 5s if you arr past 4 and up to 5.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Rap said:

And a four star??? They have been made worthless if you have passed chapter 4! may as well move on to 5s if you arr past 4 and up to 5.

Not true, I'm using 4 stars on my second account to do act 5 and I'm pretty successful even though they are 4 40

• Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I took the bait, got a Cosmic crystal and got...King Groot. Meh.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★

I think the safer crystal is Mystic.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    well, the cost for a guaranteed 4 stars is really good for me, compared to other offers... i tried the mutant one and i got (and duped for the second time) bishop... not the best, but still usable, and also a good amount of Iso and some 5* shards, that never hurts :)

and yes, crystals contain all the champs in the specific class, not only the ones shown :)
  • Options
    MC2707MC2707 Posts: 29
    I’m happy with mine, opened the skill one and got killmonger. I’ve wanted him for a while now.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I used 4* to 100% act 5 so that’s blatantly wrong 4* are only useless in act 6 and possibly lol although some champs can do it as 4*
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

I got tech and ended up getting another origional iron man dupe..im a rube