**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sudden Boost in FPS

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
My game has started to run buttery smooth all of a sudden, all the lag is gone. Has anyone else noticed this? I use a Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. Thanks Kabam! I don't know how it happened but the game looks way cooler with such high FPS.

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    I pray this happens to me.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Its temporary and I see it almost every month for an all too brief period.

Okay, it happened for the first time for me.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nope mine has been lagging more lol
  • IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    Ya mine does that from time to time. Google pixel 2. It's annoying. The camera goes faster then it's supposed to also, so at the start of the fight it moves too much. It's harder to play cause I'm not used to it.
    Kabam just said we can't make every phone work the same lol. They say that every time I show a bug. Generic "aw, that's too bad" answers lol
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

Ya mine does that from time to time. Google pixel 2. It's annoying. The camera goes faster then it's supposed to also, so at the start of the fight it moves too much. It's harder to play cause I'm not used to it.
    Kabam just said we can't make every phone work the same lol. They say that every time I show a bug. Generic "aw, that's too bad" answers lol

Same pixel 2 I have had this discussion going for a while now but yeah no response.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/42245/60-fps-marvel-contest-of-champions#latest