**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase arena rewards

I think it's time to increase the number of winners in 5* arenas and start a basic 5* arena.
Act 6 demanding high rarity heroes and cavalier crystals giving 6*, but arenas cutoff are still too high.

Comments

• Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Completely agree. Arena is the most overlooked part of this game right now.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    At least 100 more spots
  • EzgamdudEzgamdud Posts: 6
    I got 308 in beginner bracket but didnt even get the champion
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Add more rewards on the milestones and and multiply the shards in ranked rewards by 1.5x.
    Would like this to happen
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Either make champs more available or make a new arena
  • AvmitkingAvmitking Posts: 4
    For Alliance War as well, it has also very low rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Naturally a 5* basic arena would fit inbetween the 4* and the 5* featured. So, without reworking the way ranked rewards in arenas work, who would actually benefit from that?

I made a similar reply before. If the champ to play for, nobody wants, it is a good avenue to the lower tier players to increase their 5* roster.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Would be nice a response from kabam telling at least if they have plans on increasing arena rewards @Kabam Miike
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I wouldn't mind the characters being a milestone reward instead of the shot in the dark it is now.

That's the worst part about Areas. You don't know your standings until the arena is completed.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I mean kabam look at this issue from our prospective. Could you imagine grinding away 3days straight, losing sleep, and spending a $100.00+ on refresh potions gaining a total of 49,000,000 points and miss the cut off by 500,000... this totally demoralizing and it happens often.

Why not have unlimted milestones every million. And have the featured Champions as a milestone. That way people can get their time and money's worth.

You can still keep rank rewards. Shards, gold, glory ext.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Extend the milestones maybe
  • Acipp23Acipp23 Posts: 15
    I think that it will be better to have Last milestone and anyone who can reach it will have guaranteed chance to get champion.
  • Acipp23Acipp23 Posts: 15
    I have over 50 5* star champs but it is imposable for me to hit 30 or 50kk for me right now. But if i will know that i can get champ i can start spend unites even buy tham for real money. I think lot of people will do same.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Feels like some improvement (5* basic arena, more 5/6* shards) should be coming any time now.
  • I think 5* Basic arena is an inevitability at this point. We need a 5* arena that awards the champ in the 1-10% rank rewards. Feature champs award such a limited amount it's futile for most. Having an Arena that mirrors the 4* Basic for 5* champs is something we direly need at this point in the game. Expansion of your 5* roster is always a shot in the dark due to RNG. So the addition of a 5* Basic Arena would award players SOME semblance of control over the expansion of their 5* roster.

Now, the OTHER Arena that's needed is a new Sunday Arena. Let's face it, the 2 we have are just COMPLETELY out of date and stale. It's been mentioned in the past, and I feel now more than ever it's a great idea. We have the various progression titles available now. Maybe create a multifaceted Sunday arena that caters to your highest progression title. That way those who are Uncollected+ can start utilizing their 6* champs on Sunday. Allocate GMC, 5, and 6* shards via milestones and rank rewards. Those that are Cavalier can allocate Cavalier, 5, and 6* shards milestones and rank rewards. Those that are below Uncollected can allocate 3, 4, and 5* crystal shards via milestones and rank rewards.

It being a weekly 24 hour Arena would incentivize Sunday play for those who are jammed up all week at work. This would be a BIG Help to everyone in gaining extra Champion Crystal shards. Maybe even award a tiered FHC for the top ranks that pertain to each progression title. In the case of Cavalier, 4, 5, and 6* (instead of the 3-6) as to award at minimum a 4* for the grind and likely at minimum be a dupe for extra 5* shards. Uncollected, 4 and 5*, again removing the 3* for those that put up the grind. Conquer would award a standard FGMC allowing them a slim chance at a 5*. Anything below, a basic FHC that gives 2-4* champs.