**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or is anyone else just generally bored with this game right now?

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I get a kick out of all the people who are super bored with the game, or who are thinking about quitting, spending time on the forums talking about how boring the game they don’t wanna play anymore is. This is so strange to me.

I think it's more about them venting than actually quitting the game. If you were going to quit, I agree, why would get on the forums and tell everyone?
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    The event was lackluster and rewards are unrewarding. And they decided to make us stare at it for 45 days for some reason which for once is way to much time.

That being said take advantage of the free time and work on story mode, variant, or some other quest needing attention if you havent completed it.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

I think it's because the Quest for the stones is so boring and everything else is so repetitive

I think the stones questing and getting them was actually a super cool Idea. There just wasn't enough to do with it. Its just over the day it released so it like something to do a few hours once a week. They should have made some kinda daily out of it with rewards to get everyday.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I have been bored awhile and not playing as much as I used to , same goes for a lot of my alliance members and we actually lost a few members due to this.

Honestly game is in bad shape which makes it even worse, I wonder how much longer I and my alliance will keep going.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97

I'm a Grinder so I'm always occupied. Besides, aren't we usually done with EQ by this time anyway? Lol. Next week, Dungeons will be back, so I'll have lots of time to work on Milestones and Objectives.

I never really did dungeons after the first run, but started to get into them during the last two. Had a great time with some buddies, and I’m sitting at 22k. Pretty excited to pop my first 5* out of the new batch.
    Wait till you keep pulling the worst champ out the crystal you choose and see how long that excitement lasts...I'm going for my 4th crystal and if it's the same as the previous 3 I'm not sure I'll do Dungy anymore
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve lost motivation too. This month has to go down as a fail, given what a big deal it was for the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Endgame.

I’ve stopped spending too, not in a flouncy way, I’m just tired of below average pulls and have no motivation.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    More jaded than bored, really.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m bored mainly because I finished everything that I can do in events.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    i used to be really into it and then i beat the collector and it's just so much work to consistently grind for stuff to do act 6. So it's just kinda casual for me cause none of the events really give me rewards to like really help my progression.
  • ErokErok Posts: 24
    Yeah I don't think I've gotten an exciting champ since January. I've actually been keeping a log of the 5 star champs pulled and it's been dreadful. I'm progressing through fully exploring act 5 and my 4* champs have been the most valuable. Kind of hard to get into a game that has you in a constant grind because you're not pulling worthwhile champs that can help get content down. It's become a chore basically.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Super bored. I've done both variants, LOL, and Act 6.1. The EQ is done. The Endgame event is done except for the stuff that gets released weekly, which is mostly a chore.

For such a huge cinematic event, this month has been a huge letdown in MCOC.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Add in the fact that 5* shards have really dried up this month. I don't even have crystal openings to pass the time.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    6 weeks for this EQ is the problem. And utterly failure on the special side quests...
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    doctorb said:

Have u 100% everythong?
    RTTL, LOL,... VARIANT quest, Acts 1-6, ...
    If not then there is something for u to do.

No..Because I cant get any rewards to get any material to rank anybody and im not going to just spend units to do it all. I spend plenty of money on this game as it is and I still can rank anyone up to do harder content. Im uncollected but struggling past that because I cant get mats to rank my 5*s.I have done what I can in all fields for now. Ranking is just so damn slow and this makes it even slower. lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

doctorb said:

Have u 100% everythong?
    RTTL, LOL,... VARIANT quest, Acts 1-6, ...
    If not then there is something for u to do.

"I'm bored. There's nothong to do." ;)

You:"Have you tried running into traffic, jabbing yourself with a cattle prod, or sanding your fingers off? If not, then there is something for you to do."

Don't be that person. You know what they meant.
    All I'm saying is some r better than others. Personally I love this extra time to build up resources to help me do EQ UC as well as other stuff.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    It’s not just you...
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah game feels a bit stagnant. I cannot wait for this horrible event to end
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    yah im bored
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Until my starlords combo gets messed up half way through fight or Quake don’t register that evade at WORST TIME POSSIBLE
    Terra said:

Nope. I find with current events have become a better challenge. I love it. Fighting war with lag is awesome

Terra said:

Nope. I find with current events have become a better challenge. I love it. Fighting war with lag is awesome

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    This would have been a good month to release a boss rush or a 5* basic arena to give us something new. The eq and quest for the stones weren't very exciting and has others have said the chances to get 5 and 6* shards have dried up so people who are unwilling to spend have nothing to really look forward to. The announcement of act 6 seems to be a big push to get people to spend on cavalier crystals and while I don't mind buying an offer or 2 now and then I see no reason to gamble on cavalier crystals only to be disappointed by pulling 3*s