**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    SOUND ISSUES still exist in 2nd Update (23.0.1)

Not as often as in v22.x.x, but still sometimes get the repeating sounds during post-fight screen, as well as sometimes volume fluctuation during fight itself.

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I think the black widow is asking herself, "Have you stopped to think what's going on in his head?"

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Champs are standing still doing nothing, 3/5 fights we experience this. This is not fun after spending time going in hard content also we are dying in war for no reason .
    And it is right there the first fight you go in, For months this issue has not been addressed after repeatedly posting in the right format in the bug thread.
    Dash backs are registering as block. I dont know how to make this comment constructive. Am i supposed to say good work? Pls fix the issue. Many players in my friend list uas already quit the game because of this.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Does anyone notice Archangel flappy wings? It's annoying and confusing me.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    More bugs and lag with this version than the previous. Really hard to enjoy the game when it’s constantly lagging/crashing and bugs are not being fixed.
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    Hey guys, I’d like to give an idea on the “report user” option. I accidentally screwed it up a little bit and I don’t know how to not report him back coz he’s a tough, hard working player. And I had an issue with Venom the Duck today while playing AW, he couldn’t save buffs to his RNA bank or produce buffs while playing and as a result I got some pretty bad damage
  • Ol01Ol01 Posts: 3
    Please release gold pool crystals again
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50

Hey everybody, we're seeing some confusion about this line here: "Improved on the situation where the Opponent may launch a special attack while being attacked/while blocking"

Why does this say improved instead of fixed? That's because this has always technically been possible, but has been a very rare occurrence. This can happen if you are attacking into the Opponent's block, and slow down for a second, leaving yourself open. It's just not something you see very often because it's rare that you would slow down your attacks.

It's theoretically possible, though very difficult, for a player to do this as well, but would have to occur while you're eating a combo from the opponent and they slow down between attacks. Again, not something you would see very often.

I think this has to do with delayed and missed inputs that has been significantly affecting even relatively high end android devices
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    Hey Team,
    I am experienceing the game crashing completely and MAJOR lag.
    I use Andriod, manly on a tablet, but sometimes on my phone as well. I usually only see the issues whren using my tablet.

Also waiting for the team to fix the chat issue, whe I load the game, chat auto opens into the global chat instead of my alliance chat. Not cool.

Thanks!
    Strong
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Posts: 45
    I'm about to give up after 1 and a half year of constant MCOC playing, the state the game is in at this time makes endgame content even harder to beat, with repeating stutters in game play that makes dash backs not register. Why isn't this being addressed?
  • Graveyardlove09Graveyardlove09 Posts: 12
    I don’t think that issue was fixed, have that problem now while blocking are even after a combo, I launch a sp will not launch. Kabam always say they fix bugs and do upgrades but always see the same issues!
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    When your developers change champion functions like sentinal l1 and the ability to get NC to switch can we get a message so we can prepare instead of going in unaware and wasting over priced resources. Also my hype stands still not functioning being vulnerable to hits for a second after every l3
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Mixalis said:

Hey everybody, we're seeing some confusion about this line here: "Improved on the situation where the Opponent may launch a special attack while being attacked/while blocking"

Why does this say improved instead of fixed? That's because this has always technically been possible, but has been a very rare occurrence. This can happen if you are attacking into the Opponent's block, and slow down for a second, leaving yourself open. It's just not something you see very often because it's rare that you would slow down your attacks.

It's theoretically possible, though very difficult, for a player to do this as well, but would have to occur while you're eating a combo from the opponent and they slow down between attacks. Again, not something you would see very often.

Yes, rare, but more often than usual. That is because of your bug and lag problems. I also had specials thrown at me while hitting the opponent. Please do not down play this. Most of the issues are happening because of this bad update and hot fix.
    I just had a fight where I was in the third hit of a mlllm combo and the defender dexed out somehow...(mastery now for AI?), and then auto threw a special as I was completing my combo for a KO. I couldn’t compute how that was possible. Must have been the lag or something but that’s a problem when it’s not arena or war but a quest.
    Similar issues on a brand new iPhone XS and blazing 400 mbps WiFi. This shouldn’t be happening.

Add to the list parts of specials just inexplicably missing (RHulk, for example) and lag spike during fights. And no—I’m not streaming Netflix on multiple devices during the fights.

Dr. Zola
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Is the general consensus that most remaining bugs “will be fixed in an upcoming update”?

Another 3 weeks of Zero bug fixes ??
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    My biggest beef right now is they out me in global chat not alliance

Screw you kabaam
  • Biggpoppa187Biggpoppa187 Posts: 7
    My rng complaints are real yours are based on luck. First off today I encountered full suicide masteries in arena. Been playing this game for 2 or 3 years and ive never seen that before. Especially on 2x. I cant tell you how many times in backing up using dex to dodge and get hit.. 3 star champs doin 1k plus damage on lite attacks. Trying to finish act four with the new anti parry strats is impossible for me. Ill get a match with easy to see and time parrys, then get a match where the dodge everything and hit me through dex and speed up gameplay so much that i get hit immediately after a 3 or 5 combo. Its either they want you to spend money or enjoy losing money. Not sure. People say thus game is boring idk about that. This game is awesome. But... They need to cater to 3 or 4 different hardness levels. Like upon Start up select level of difficulty. If i get smacked 1 more time as my last attack hit im gonna lose it. They've even made it so hard to dex i. Parry jve heard of kabbam mike on seatins and riches youtube and i wanted hulk smash his smug mouth. Uggh so infuriating
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    @Biggpoppa187 , You might not be facing as much Suicide matchups if only in 3* arena, or in early rounds of higher arena, but after that you can count on a lot of Suicides (mixed with other high Mastery Sets from round to round) if you select the bottom matchup choice. The top choice is the lowest Rated opponent, typically with lesser Mastery, but the bottom choice is always highest rated because they typically have the strongest Mastery sets active that help boost up their rating (it's not that their Rank/Level are any higher than the top choice matchup is).
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Pretty sure a lot of people already said this, but the sound effect problems have not yet been fixed.