**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for Uncollected

Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I'm thinking of finally goin for Uncollected later this week and I'm trying to see if this roster can do it and which characters I need to take up and how high. I'm finished with 5.1. If I'm going to need a gang of units let me know lol

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Not with 81 units unless you have a real nice stash of pots and revives. You need to prepare.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Emphasis on later this week. I like to be the 1st to make those kind of remarks too, so I understand the temptation lol. Through arena by the end of the week I should be around at least 600
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Let me tell you this there's this one path I forgot which one it was all I know I fought Spidergwen on that path when I was going for uncollected and that path got annihilated with my X-23 so by personal experience she's a good champ to go in with.

Not with 81 units unless you have a real nice stash of pots and revives. You need to prepare.

At 1st your comment just said not with 81 units which I took as a smart ass comment when I clearly said later this week. This place is like 30% trolls so I thought u were trolling when all I was doing was asking for advice lol, it surprised me because I thought you just had given me advice earlier this week but no worries.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

At 1st your comment just said not with 81 units which I took as a smart ass comment when I clearly said later this week. This place is like 30% trolls so I thought u were trolling when all I was doing was asking for advice lol, it surprised me because I thought you just had given me advice earlier this week but no worries.
    I meant no offense. Hadn’t finished my comment, and accidentally submitted. Had to edit it. I apologize if it came off that way. I just called it as I saw it. If you have a solid stash of resources, then 600 units may be enough. If your stash is questionable you may want more just in case.

To be honest, I think your roster needs to beef up a little. He can be a real pain. And 5.2 has some real challenging stuff.

I meant no offense. Hadn’t finished my comment, and accidentally submitted. Had to edit it. I apologize if it came off that way. I just called it as I saw it. If you have a solid stash of resources, then 600 units may be enough. If your stash is questionable you may want more just in case.

To be honest, I think your roster needs to beef up a little. He can be a real pain. And 5.2 has some real challenging stuff.
    Damn. I was thinking maybe with 700 to 1000 units and maybe a few more champs at R5 it would be doable. I've got Corvus, Medusa and Vision at R5. I thought id heard Gulk is good for starburst that I think is in there. Would i need more 5*s?
  • nameless666nameless666 Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    I just became uncollected like a week ago, i had good chunk of potions in stash so i didnt use any units but if i were to put the potions i used in a unit amount, it would be around 500-600 units. I think you atleast need one 5 star atleast rank 4, rank 3 should be good too but will take more revives. use team revives only it will be cheaper. first 3 chapters are still fine, 5.2.4 can a bit hard (make sure to take a bleed immune champ for that storm boss with caltrops node). For last 2 chapters, practice bane node on the first fight (moon knight) until you are used to it.
    Take your 5 star hyperion, id have him personally but have heard alot about him, i also used my 5 star x -23, shes a beast and straightforward and fun to play with, take iceman (dupe if u can) he helped me alot, dk about medusa nor corvus but they both are great champs, so is blade, cap america infinity war is great, you have great champs, rank them up carefully, who you think would be the best choice.
    just noticed you have domino, and red hulk. Bro, you have so many great champs, let them be only 4 stars but i also used four maxed out 4 stars, just think carefully before maxing out anyone and you should be good
    Good luck mate

I just became uncollected like a week ago, i had good chunk of potions in stash so i didnt use any units but if i were to put the potions i used in a unit amount, it would be around 500-600 units. I think you atleast need one 5 star atleast rank 4, rank 3 should be good too but will take more revives. use team revives only it will be cheaper. first 3 chapters are still fine, 5.2.4 can a bit hard (make sure to take a bleed immune champ for that storm boss with caltrops node). For last 2 chapters, practice bane node on the first fight (moon knight) until you are used to it.
    Take your 5 star hyperion, id have him personally but have heard alot about him, i also used my 5 star x -23, shes a beast and straightforward and fun to play with, take iceman (dupe if u can) he helped me alot, dk about medusa nor corvus but they both are great champs, so is blade, cap america infinity war is great, you have great champs, rank them up carefully, who you think would be the best choice.
    just noticed you have domino, and red hulk. Bro, you have so many great champs, let them be only 4 stars but i also used four maxed out 4 stars, just think carefully before maxing out anyone and you should be good
    Good luck mate

Thanks so much for all the tips man!! Its all really insightful and I'm definitely gonna follow through with the ideas. I am super careful with my rank ups thats why I come to the forum to ask for advice, I want to rank up the right champs to knock out uncollected and up my rewards.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    OR can be really helpful. Gwenpool too.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    5.2.4 and 5.2.5 can be really hard, especially for someone relatively newer. I would see if you can get past those first. I actually spent like 200 units on 5.2.5 when I first did it. Bane and Masochism are nodes you'll want to read up on. As for the Collector, I bought three team revs to get him down.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Dont rush it, just take it slow and practice the fights. I'd save at least 1k units and maybe beef up your team a bit more as well. I'd also recommend looking up guides for act 5 initial completion to see what paths you'll want to take and consider who to work on to counter those paths
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    R4 Hyperion and get X-23 to R3 or if you want to be super safe and have cats and gold to spare then r4 her (I wouldn’t personally) grab Corvus and try to use him on a tech character, so he gets his charges and then he’s a very solid character. If you can awaken him he can take a few hits before dying which can save you units. If you can awaken blade and take him as the Regen will also help. Good luck!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I ended up using my r3 and r4 5*s and a maxed out 4* Hyperion and still spent 1500 units on thanos it didn’t even feel like a achievement after it I was just ... traumatised think I’m gonna invest in a therapist
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Get as many rank 4s as possible, ideally a decent rank 5. You'll see when you get to 5.2.4, that's when the difficulty ramps up hard. The block damage from dealing with masochism can be pretty catastrophic for lower rank champs, and Bane takes some practice. Manageable with r3s, but it will probably cost more than 600 units.

Best advice is to push to 5.2.4 and see how it feels. If you can push forward without too much trouble, you might be ready. Good luck!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Take it slow...massochism and bane require some getting used to...x23 was a big help in me becoming uncollected cuz of her regen providing her sustainability by recovering block damage...
    I was stuck at 5.2 iceman for sometime before I 5/50 my medusa and took him down(maybe it's just me having problems baiting out his specials as I am usually extra defensive against him) and that coldsnap hits a 4* champ pretty hard
    For massochism practice against yellow jacket until u can get him down without losing much health..same with moon knight on bane
    Ideally I would suggest taking up one or two more champs to 5/50 or 3/45 to have an easier time