**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request for Gold Quest

Hi there,
There are some concern and consequences from veteran tier player regarding gold.

As for me I am running map7 all day since its launch. But I am not able to grind the amount of gold that is needed to manage my AQ need and rank up needs. As we all know t5 basic is slowly becoming available but the main resources for rank up like gold is less available in the contest.(ignoring the whales who spend thousands a week) other players normally who normally buying 3-4 Odin a month and still can’t cover the need for gold.
This game is limiting the players to rank up when contents are increasing. A one million gold could possible do one rank 5 5star.
It takes ages to get that one million gold.
You need to be a 24 hour machine to grind golds if to satisfy your need.
A game must work in all aspect.

Okay let’s consider those whales who pops tons of crystals.
What’s their in game sources for gold ? Is any content providing them gold?
Or arena helping them ?

It’s their money which get converted into isos latter which gets converted to Gold.

So this game as a content doesn’t offer the players sufficient appropriate resources to do rank up.

Upcoming AQ still it keep focusing on T4 basic catalyst rather sorting some issues like gold.
This game is racing at the speed where even 7 star may appear by next year and the kabam is focusing on every new season of AQ on t4 basic catalyst.

I am almost close to 1 million base rating and I can even increase another 100k base rating but my account is out of gold.
I myself a medium tier spender. But still unable to farm resources. Most of the player base here is working category. So it’s unfair expecting them to grind 24 hours. A normal small grind in a day doesn’t satisfy the needs for rank up when compared to the growth rate of this game...

I humbly requesting kabam team to take some initiatives that could help player base like us to cover the gold needs.

Thank you

Sincerely
Soultaker

Comments

• Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    To add, when rushing behind the gold grinding arena on the time we have, we don’t get sufficient time to do the necessary other content. Gold shall be available as part of every rewards as without gold there is no AQ, not a SINGLE RANK UPS will be happening.
    Do consider the request.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Prof. Hoff had a video on Youtube where a person sent him a video where he popped 10 million battle chips (500 uncollected arena crystals) and he ended up getting 20 million + gold. Yea it would take a LONG time, but that would be a good source of gold. Just grind arenas, plus you'll get a lot of units as well
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    10mn BC he must be grinding day and night. I have video of my friend opening 17mn bc which was his 2.5 years of savings.
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    The majority of people don't have the time to grind arena. Plus it is the absolute most boring part of the entire game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    These threads are getting out of hand now ... everyday there is 2/3 gold posts
  • IgozorusIgozorus Posts: 55
    You guys should better make these threads in "Suggestions and requests" forum, so that the Kabam would more likely to see it in there, or at least respond. I made a gold thread yesterday in that forum and received a reply from Kabam team member. If lots of people would create their gold threads in there, I think that could have bigger effect.