**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is going on with block

So anyone else having a issue where after the ai does a special your champ either doesn’t respond to block or is running forward?

Comments

• Kossta13Kossta13 Posts: 27
    I thought I was crazy or my phone dont work but yes is happening to me alot
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    That an some champs have been regaining health and when they're at 1% health I've hit them 5 times and still not dying
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yes :(
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Anyone have video to back up these comments?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I had something like inverted controls...would be dashing back immediately after an SP3 and instead I would dash in
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    unfortunately i doubt that most of these bugs will be fixed even after the next patch. i hope i'm wrong but if i had to make a judgement based on kabam's actions the last couple of months alone, i highly doubt that i am.
  • This, the random heavy being thrown out of seemingly nowhere. The infamous headlong dash into an oncoming attack while trying block or dash backwards. Parry timing shifting post update. All these have been ongoing for YEARS. Sometimes they go away for a bit, other times they happen seemingly nonstop. Suffice to say I doubt they'll ever be permanently gone. Just the roll of the dice per update as it currently stands.

Some of these can be avoided by maintaining your device. Clean your screen often. Reset your app after 30-45 min of play (unless you're on a Legend Run). Clean the cache regularly. Don't play on a low battery. If you can, reduce your screen resolution to improve control response. All of those will reduce issues and improve gameplay. Sometimes it's NOT the game, it's us. Sometimes, it's game. Do what you can to avoid it being on your end.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited May 2019

This is getting ridiculous! Yet again this domino bug comes back... this month has been terrible for bugs....

This was never a bug. It was poor timing on dexing out. DDD demonstrated this very clearly in his vid.

https://youtu.be/-T8jnTSSmiA

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    as long it is making that dolla for kabam. bugs are gonna stay..
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I think the issue is if she makes contact on your block with the first gun shot on her medium, the instinct is to attempt to dex before she lands the second gunshot but because her first medium is the 2 gunshots you arent able to dex out before the 2 shot.

my answer is to just hold block and fight the urge to dex.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Thafish20 said:

That an some champs have been regaining health and when they're at 1% health I've hit them 5 times and still not dying

I’ve also noticed the random health gain from AI champs. I thought I was crazy when I was fighting and the champ just gained 15% health in an instant. There ain’t not mastery that can do that, nor hero that gains that much health in the snap of the fingers.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Champs are lunging forward after special 3 my Hyperion has been doing it a lot lately.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I thought this was just me maybe responding a little bit too late recently but I was sure that I was doing it how I always have, so then I though it might be my phone's screen. I got destroyed in AW today because of it. Glad I'm not the only one having this problem, but it does need fixed.
  • Can you please head over to our performance thread and fill out our provided template? This is based around the issues that people are posting there and this'll help us investigate what may be causing these issues for you and others.

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.