**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 2 cents...

I get that the new champs gotta be OP so everyone goes crazy trying to get them, but what makes them so special? Cull Obsidian is the new "oh my God, I gotta have em" champ and rightfully so, but he did lose to a one armed hulkbuster, who by the way is still garbage in game. Dr strange did his thing in infinity war, but still garbage! Not gonna give away any spoilers about Endgame (we still on that right?), but if you saw the movie you would know that a lot of older champs need to be redone. And the new ones being introduced is cool, but what did they really do? Not to mention, it's time for a 5 and 6* Scarlett Witch and redo her abilities for realz!

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yeah, looks to be a better Corvus. New champs like this make the old champs look even crappier. This game has no balance...
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Yeah, looks to be a better Corvus. New champs like this make the old champs look even crappier. This game has no balance...

He’s not. They are quite different.
  • Options

Savio444 said:

Damage wise, he has no hit limits. In my opinion he abit better.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Hit limits? You mean crits? He has a timer for those. That’s his sig ability. I’ve restarted the timer many times within particular fights.

There’s more to each of them than damage, but since you bring that up, Corvus is far better early on, while Cull is far better as the fight goes on. They have many differences.
  • Options
    BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57

Here’s a pretty cool video explaining how powerful the black order really are in the movie.

https://youtu.be/ErGAEoaU9o8

Nice video man! So everyone knows, I didn't spoil Endgame, he did! Lol. But real talk, a lot of the video was giving them excuses. First off, the Black Order went to earth to pick a fight with the Avengers and still lost. And the Avengers weren't trying to kill them, only make them go away. Ebony Maw was cool, but for however smart he was as the video was trying to make it seem, he was outsmarted by a high school kid. Corvis had to sneak attack Vision in order to make him weak and still had a fight on his hands against him. Scarlet witch went toe to toe against proxima all the while trying to get Vision out of there and Proxima still couldn't beat her. And Cull lost to a one armed Hulkbuster. All I'm saying is, these guys got maybe 20 minutes of screentime between both movies altogether, and im being generous, and kabam is making them out to be God tier. Again, I'm not mad cause it's awesome that they are introducing new champs, but wheres the love for the old heads.

Sorry for the long post. Lol
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Hit limits? You mean crits? He has a timer for those. That’s his sig ability. I’ve restarted the timer many times within particular fights.

There’s more to each of them than damage, but since you bring that up, Corvus is far better early on, while Cull is far better as the fight goes on. They have many differences.
    Just my opinion...I never said they were the same.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Iron patriot has no hit limits also, is he better then corvus?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Do not redo scarlet witch........ you’ve been warned
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

New champions are often OP at release, but then they eventually get the “Blade Treatment”... & a lot of counters are introduced. Corvus can’t even hit Maw, & Mr. Sinister is pretty much invulnerable to him, regenerating every Crit. Same goes for Ghost.

If Cull becomes a problem, Kabam will introduce some counters to bypass him. This would be extremely easy, for the simple fact that all of Culls Damage comes from his “Route” buff, which can be nullified/removed. Buffet should be a strong “F You” to Cull, as well as any champ that auto-removes buffs, like Dr. Strange or Symbiot Supreme.

That's not even true. He still does a ton of damage without rout with either fury or Thanos favor up. The best way to hinder his damage isn't even nullifying those buffs but to stop him being able to armor break. He's **** against thing or debuff immune nodes
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Definately leave the witch alone! And Thor (unless you are giving his "leadership" back! Which was supposed to be gone from the game for good at one point wasn't it?) Fix BW, hulkbuster. And any synergies that substitute for real rework should bring their points better in line with those at the top. At some point a one-on-one between the top champ and the lowest champ without a synergy to boost them will just be rediculous! When the lowest champ is maxed at 1/3 or less of the max of the top champ, it is going to result in a large number of older champs not being raised and played because individual prestige of a champ equals their points in the arena, more prestige, more points in alliance events! So, realizing this kabam has chosen to create other reasons to raise them, like special quests and gates. Rather than find a balance they are trying to make it maniditory to raise our now outdated, old, under powered champs like Antman, IP, (basically pick some champs no one uses from 2014 on)...now we have a reason to raise some of them (like it or not). Cull Obsidian is just one more incremental gap between the top and bottom as we go ever and (i guess) forever higher in champ capabilities and ratings...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    It really isn't important who beat who in the movie! What IS important is that Cull Obsiadian is a nobody compared...even to Antman! But he will get you hella more points in the things you use him for!
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    They take a bits and pieces for each MCOC, MCU and Comic

the champs (comic), some abilities for said champ (MCU), random BS (MCOC)

dash of everything in the game.