**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, can you toss us a bone and have a purchasable 6* generic awakening

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
The game has been slowing down, frustration is building in my alliance because it's the same old thing. Can you toss us a bone maybe this 4th of july special with a 6* generic awakening or pick a class 6* awakening.

Progression is so slow and unless you want to spend like a mad dog, 6* shards are still scarce. And even if you have some, it's next to impossible to dupe a champ unless you get really lucky. Please help! Not a threat, but I noticed a lot of frustration in the community and some are going to quit soon.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    People would jump all over a “choose your own class” 5* AG, much less 6* AGs. 6* AGs seem abit too early for the current state of the game.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No, just no. Assuming 6* awaken gems will be LoL 2 and story mode act 6 full exploration. I’d actually be against a for purchase 6* gem for purchase released in July. Just my thoughts. Lots of people are still trying for 5*’s they don’t have and duping them. Seems way premature to release 6* awaken gems.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Good luck with that

My money says we see 6* AG crystal for July 4th, if we're lucky
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol. I don't have a 6* worth using a gem on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    $500 6* AG random crystal here we come.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah I agree with @DalBot ... If anything it'd be in a Crystal... Probably one with a 80% chance at a 5 Star AG and 20% chance at a 6 Star AG too...
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Got 20 6 star, not one worth of an awakening so this idea would only increase the gap between lucky 6 people and the rest
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ya but I'm saying the progress of the game is so slow... They are losing people from what I can tell...1 generic 6* awakening isn't going to break the game wide open...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Ya but I'm saying the progress of the game is so slow... They are losing people from what I can tell...1 generic 6* awakening isn't going to break the game wide open...

Their daily revenue suggests otherwise.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Offer for whalers....