**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When did you have the most fun playing MCOC?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Becoming uncollected for the first and only time... was an achievement at the time....πŸ™πŸ™
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Zuro said:

I remember the civil war update it was so interactive and fun and I remember when global Chat got hacked

Hacked? When did this happen?
    I forgot what it said but at the top of everyone's global chat that had some troll message that stayed there for like a day or something
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298 β˜…
    For me i think it was the time doing LOL, it was like 7 unique projects - figuring out the best paths (i didn't use the paths found online because i didn't like them very much, for example Abomination and Guillotine on the same path), farming units, taking notes for every opponent and sharing the experiences with my alliance.

Good times, although some fights were really annoying, like Venompool, Blue Cyclops, Electro...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gwenpool goes to movies and beating the collector
  • Options
    YourGodsGodYourGodsGod Posts: 2 β˜…
    mine was back when the og deadpool arena was a thing its upsetting that it only came around twice
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I was so so new that I never really had to worry about gold, before my 5 star roster started growing and I realized what a progression bottleneck gold was, and how stingy Kabam was with it.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    AW beta testing was the best. We were one of the first alliances to play AW. All the excitement of the entire alliance conquering another. It really was fun. Seeing our ultron bosses rack up 40 kills was even more fun. Taking down their ultron boss in 1 fight and being the hero? Yeah that was great too.

AW used to be such a great game mode. Just a pile garbage now.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    First day. Got a 3* doctor strange and this was before 12.0
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine was when I opened a premium I got from Summoner Advancement event. I popped it and got my first ever four star, Omega Red. Then I opened a Four star hero crystal, and got a Domino. I was in Mutant heaven!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had fun when I didn’t have to face lag and had too spend to beat an event quest.
  • Options
    ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68 β˜…
    Does anyone remember when Iron Fist was considered really good? Those were the days.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Does anyone remember when Iron Fist was considered really good? Those were the days.

Sure was I remember when I would dominate with my 2 star iron fist with my 2 star wolvie
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shrimkins said:

AW beta testing was the best. We were one of the first alliances to play AW. All the excitement of the entire alliance conquering another. It really was fun. Seeing our ultron bosses rack up 40 kills was even more fun. Taking down their ultron boss in 1 fight and being the hero? Yeah that was great too.

Didn’t you guys get to keep your AW rewards for those beta wars?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    In beta test, nothing is kept. No rewards, nothing but if you spent units, I don’t believe they leave your actual account since it’s on a different server
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    In beta test, nothing is kept. No rewards, nothing but if you spent units, I don’t believe they leave your actual account since it’s on a different server
    The original test run of war was different. There was no beta server and it was just a regular game mode that some alliances had access to. I was a new player at the time but my alliance played in those early wars. Maybe I'm wrong as I was just figuring out the game at the time.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75 β˜…
    When I did my second LOL run. Looking forward to 100% exploration.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also am having fun destroying stuff in epic save the battlerealm with my 3* hulk
  • Options
    ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68 β˜…

Also am having fun destroying stuff in epic save the battlerealm with my 3* hulk

I concur with that. Using my severely underleveled 3* hulk to destroy epic EQ is something I never thought I would be doing.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    Yes I think we did. I remember thinking we had to reach 80% exploration to qualify for the exploration rewards so we were pushing people hard to get there.