**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ebony Maw Crystals - Early access bundle !!! Insane luck!

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
Well to start with it’s complete RNG - Luck basically!
Pretty much my best opening ever!!
Sometimes.. rather most of the times the odds are against us.. but there are exceptions !!
I saw a lot of heat on the drop rates in the community, but then I wanted Cull Obsidian as atleast a 4 star and the boosts for Act 6.1 exploration and here is how it went..

https://youtu.be/vw63X-jJMPU

Thanks a million for this crystal kabam!

Disclaimer : please don’t try this at home! Lol

Comments

• Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Nice I got crazy good luck too! 6* cull!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Thor12344 said:

Wow , That's even better mate ! Congrats! :smile:
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Sai_7 said:

Thor12344 said:

Thanks! I’m taking him to r2 he’s an absolute monster
    Thor12344 said:

Sai_7 said:

Thor12344 said:

Thanks! I’m taking him to r2 he’s an absolute monster
    I'm gonna have Maw as R1 max and throw him in defense! :smiley:
    Cull is definite R2 bro , He is OP!!
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I got 5* Corvus (new to me) Dupe 5* guilly and Gambit and a couple 3*s
    I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

Congrats on the 6* Maw and 6* Cull
    Stewman said:

I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

Firstly congrats on the pulls man!! Corvus would help yu with legends title!!

Is still don't have a corvus but have Hyperion & Captain Marvel (Movie) duped at R4 , i know what yu are talking about !! :smiley: I love Captain Marvel - She is so much fun to play with !!! If yu have the Nick Fury Synergy she is gonna be in Super Saiyan mode double the time !!
    Only thing is i still don't have 5 star Stark Spiderman who i would Rank 5 directly with only Gems , but i recently pulled Ghost - She is in R4.. Kind of settling with life without starky too..
  • Congrats!

Congrats!

Thanks @Kabam Zibiit !! :smiley:
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Congrats, but let me temper the overall exuberance with the pulls I caught a screenshot of:

A trio of 3* plus a 5* HB and Gambit.

Kind of like winning the Grand Prize where the prize is a Yugo.

Dr. Zola
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Wish my luck was as good. Not even a 3 star ebony maw or cull.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    No complaints here - I duped my 4* Cull and my son duped his 3* Cull.
    DrZola said:

Congrats, but let me temper the overall exuberance with the pulls I caught a screenshot of:

A trio of 3* plus a 5* HB and Gambit.

Kind of like winning the Grand Prize where the prize is a Yugo.

Dr. Zola

Sorry about that, hope those 5 stars were dupes and yu got 6 star shards out of it.

Wish my luck was as good. Not even a 3 star ebony maw or cull.

Sorry mate, this used to be the story for me before as well.
    This is my first Featured GMC/Cavalier - Featured Champ Pull as a 5 or 6 star.

No complaints here - I duped my 4* Cull and my son duped his 3* Cull.

Nice bro!
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Sai_7 said:

Stewman said:

Is still don't have a corvus but have Hyperion & Captain Marvel (Movie) duped at R4 , i know what yu are talking about !! :smiley: I love Captain Marvel - She is so much fun to play with !!! If yu have the Nick Fury Synergy she is gonna be in Super Saiyan mode double the time !!
    Only thing is i still don't have 5 star Stark Spiderman who i would Rank 5 directly with only Gems , but i recently pulled Ghost - She is in R4.. Kind of settling with life without starky too..
    Fortunately I got my legends title a very long time ago. Right around 12.0

Stewman said:

Sai_7 said:

Stewman said:

Fortunately I got my legends title a very long time ago. Right around 12.0

Awesome bud.. that's a long time ago.. i got mine 2 months ago :smile: