**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will goldpool ever come back?

I’m wondering if goldpool will ever come back

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You won't get an answer until he actually comes back. Probably, who knows
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He did already return once. Who knows if he’ll ever return again.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I hope he doesnt. I didn't like when they brought him back a second time. They said originally that it was a 1-time chance and he wouldn't ever be back. That was the appeal. I didn't get him but I don't see why they should let others have a chance for him. Ppl spent tons of money trying for the 1-time champ. Adding more just makes him a common champ.
  • MR_CHIKEN_67MR_CHIKEN_67 Posts: 5
    I have 2000 units saved just in case he does
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    He will probably be back. Gotta get that cash.
  • He may become a reoccurring champ like OG DP, or OG Vision deals. Just in the form of an Arena. Then again, maybe not. Only time will officially tell.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Probably, at some point along the line.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well, I honestly don’t care if he comes back, I got him and don’t really care much about duping him
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149

Well, I honestly don’t care if he comes back, I got him and don’t really care much about duping him

You know he has one of the highest prestige right?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kirklin said:

You know he has one of the highest prestige right?
    Well I’m not whaling out $1000 to possibly get his dupe. I was lucky enough to get him in 21 crystals when he first released. So I’m not overly fond of spending and spending to try and dupe him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    I hope so. That Champ haunts me. Lol. Never got him the first time, never got him in the Arenas (including the rerun), never got him last time....TRIGGER! Hahaha. ;)
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    he is coming back
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Rasles said:

I’m wondering if goldpool will ever come back

Goldpool never left. I have it on good authority that OG Deadpool has his gold encrusted counterpart chained to a radiator in some dark basement.