**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam, can you please tell us...

2»

Comments

• Options
    HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76

Hairyslug said:

5* basic is needed but how the milestones should

PraiseKek said:

Why doesn’t Kabam just hire more people to fix all these issues? Surely it can’t be more expensive to hire people than it is to lose revenue because of the issues

You can bring anyone in from the street and hire them. That doesn't mean they'll know what they're doing.

PraiseKek said:

Why doesn’t Kabam just hire more people to fix all these issues? Surely it can’t be more expensive to hire people than it is to lose revenue because of the issues

You can bring anyone in from the street and hire them. That doesn't mean they'll know what they're doing.
    Your not very good at trolling grounded it wasn’t even clever comment, Anyway PraiseKek Just type in kabam jobs on google and just see how many jobs they have advertised a lot of gameplay designers, technical engineers and champion designers so It looks promising
    You're right. I'm not good at trolling. That's because I'm not a Troll. Nor do I try to be.
    There is an application process, yes. However, the people working on the game have the experience of working on it for some time. I find it frivolous to say they can just hire more people over something like a discussion on Arenas. There is a priority order to things, and they no doubt don't need another hire to discuss something like this. It's certainly not a reason to bring someone on. Could they use people? Perhaps. I'm not aware of their HR needs. What I do know is they don't just create jobs without significant reason.
    They will get around to discussing it when they can. There's nothing overly-pressing about an Arena revamp.
    I’ve seen your comments around you like to argue that’s all I have to say about that, anyway it’s not a 5 minute job to change arenas and I’m pretty sure they work on all Kabam games not just this MCOC, they are hiring Graphic designers, gameplay designers/engineers, systems designers the list goes on... but there not hiring Arena designers though 🤔
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Your perception that I like to argue isn't accurate.
    They hire Designers, sure. Do they hire them specifically because they haven't gotten to exploring the possibility of revisiting Arenas? Not likely.
  • Options
    That's quite the run-on out of the comment that there's nothing new to add yet.
    This Thread is drawing a fine line between suggestion and demand.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I quite understand both sides point of view.

True, we’d like to have some changes in arenas. Ant it’s true that even if it’s being discussed in Kabam they couldn’t admit it as it’d raise thousands of posts/discussions/complains in the case it took too long/was ineffective or outcome unsatisfying.
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

Sorry guys, but I can't really give you much of a reply here. I can say that there have been some conversations about Arenas, but that's about all.

Thanks for replying back Miike..The game has to evolve over time specially the arenas at some point. I agree you guys have a lot in your plate but bro Arena's are too much time consuming and totally unpredictable. Make specific changes like % systems to reward a champion to say top 10% people in all arena's and increase the reward categories as per arena. Other ideas are welcome too but if i score 60m and still miss an featured champion it really hurts. Imagine grinding 3 days non stop and missing out on your weekends to ultimately feel frustrated.

Fellow Summoner
  • Options
    @Diksh619 would be VERY nice to see the 4 and 5* feature arenas get the champ from the 1-10% rank. Unfortunately, I doubt it will ever happen. That would increase the amount of feature champs earned by QUITE A BIT. Which in turn will decrease sales of the Feature Cavalier and Feature GM Crystals. I do understand why it is the way it is. The frustration is real when you miss the mark for a champ in arena though when you grind your heart out. For sure.

On the flipside, a 5* Basic arena would at least increase our ability to expand our 5* rosters by awarding a 'newer' champ in the 1-10% rank that has already been in the feature. By the time a champ makes it to the 4* Basic they're readily available in the Basic Pool and their value for Feature Crystals has diminished. While the aforementioned expansion of the Feature champs availability via the 1-10% is nice in theory, it's not smart business wise. The game needs to have consistent income for us to continue enjoying it. So I see both sides and it's a balancing act for them.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

PraiseKek said:

Very insightful and helpful comment as usual.

Anyway there is a 5 minute fix that would not require hiring new people or significant manpower. Here you go:

1. Improve milestone rewards. PHC's are trash.
    2. Add a champion milestone. Make it high if you must.

That is it. Minimal programming/redesign required. I doubt this will ever be implemented though.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

PraiseKek said:

Anyway there is a 5 minute fix that would not require hiring new people or significant manpower. Here you go:

That is it. Minimal programming/redesign required. I doubt this will ever be implemented though.
    I responded to the comment that they could just hire someone new because they have the money.

1. PHCs might be trash to you, but others are still building Rosters. They still have a place for some demographics.
    2. The suggestion has come up before, and while it seems like a good idea, it contradicts the nature of the competition in Arenas. It's a Blind Auction. You put up Points against the Points of others in the hopes of winning. That's the competitive aspect of it. Making the Champ a Milestone nerfs the Arena altogether.

There are ideas, but it's more than a 5-minute discussion.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

PraiseKek said:

1. Long overdue. PHCs are outdated like much in this game.
    2. That would destroy their FGMC and Cav Crystal sales. Will never happen.

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

An idea I have is this: an arena that doesn't reset at all, and has unlimited milestones that keep going every 1 million points between then for example. These milestones could include a vary of rewards from 2* crystals to phc shards to 5 and 6* shards at later milestones. Kabam could also include a champion cap to prevent the newer players from obtaining the later rewards too soon.

Sounds like a promising idea which would be a great thing to implement.

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

When we have any information to share about any potential arena changes we'll be sure to make an announcement.
This discussion has been closed.