**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF a Non-Idiot Dungeons Partner

Hey there! I am looking for some people who will run some level 4 or 5 dungeons with me and knock them out quickly. When I do level 4 I can get to rooms 7-10 depending on the champs and rooms 5-7 for level 5. Doing these get about 2000-2700 points and takes about 15-20 mins.

I am tired of the random matchmaking and people who don't listen or die within 2-3 rooms. Just want people who will tell me which node to take and use the basic mechanics to not die quickly.

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Don't dungeon with Randoms, at least, not with top champs. No alliance mates? Just go into global and at least try to vet some people. I actually took mediocre champs and matched with randoms and did reasonably well. Top champs needs to be saved for sure things.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Every once in a while at like 2 am ill bring my top champs in dungeon 6 and we'll get far due to them having competence or even listening and also using the chat function
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I have actually had good luck with randoms when I have done them. Some don't communicate, but you can tell they are at least taking down the worst of the link nodes.

....except for last run, they left me with a "prove yourself" Domino that wasn't all that fun.