**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BANNING AND HOW WE KNOW WHAT WE DID

As someone who has been playing this game since 2015 i find it hard to understand what gets certain players banned. I dont think ive done anything or used anything that would allow me to get banned but what if someone in my alliance uses something that gets us all banned? why does this affect me as a summoner and what gets taken from me if banned?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    That’s funny. If you got banned it’s because of something you did. Someone in your alliance can’t get everyone else in the alliance banned. That was a good one though. Broke up the monotony of this boring event.
  • Options
    TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    If you have been playing since 2015 you probably know what is allowed and what isn't lol.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Stop using stolen credit cards, stop modding, stop account sharing, stop buying accounts, stop being a Cottenheaded Ninnymuggins!
  • Options
    This isn't something to discuss on the forums. You will need to speak with our Support Team if you wish to discuss anything involving actions taken on your account and yours alone.
This discussion has been closed.