**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying for realm of legends full run in one go

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So far I have beaten winter soldier, captain marvel and Juggernaut without much difficulty using R3 5 star X23 with a crit rating team alone and so far no items used. My concern mainly is Scarlet witch and Wolverine and I have points in despair when I reach him but doubt it will be enough. Scarlet witch is another concern as her veil of fortune might end up killing me. Is there an app where you can do screen recording in IOS? And also I am hoping to beat ROL in one go and it is my first run where I am trying to go 100%. Should I go for it or take another team?

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    you can begin screen recording in the control center on iPhone (swipe up from the bottom of the screen and you will see a circle, tapping on that circle will start a 3 second countdown, after which your gameplay will be recorded until you end the recording)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Yes but you have to play aggressive and get your sp2 before your soulds fall off and also hope he procs a lot of regens well the reverse healing is up.

If you fail use a 2nd fighter get him to 100% and revive guilotine or restart whichever is easier. Void is easier to play if you have him duped
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

I agree @Patchie93 maybe I should have taken guillotine with me but I have her as a maxed 3 star. Will that be sufficient?

There are other options, a high sig CapIW, or anybody with reliable heal block. AA is great too. Guillotine can be a bit messy, I think there are some pretty high profile fail videos with her if you want to look then up. She definitely works though, at one point many people had to complete RoL with their 2* Guillotines.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    I had poor RNG with Guillotine, I think due to the mastery setup.

I used Archangel. Neurotoxin can stop Wolverine's regen.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aegon once above 500 combo his crits reduce defensive AAR so as long as you crit enough you can do it. I use my 5* Aegon for the whole RoL when farming pots so played well should be do able
    I had Archangel, Guillotine, Hyperion, Star Lord and Wolverine.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    Guilly has so many new Synergy options added by other heroes recently that either extend how long her Souls last before expiring, or actually grant her new Souls in the case you didn’t reach your next SP2 with souls in time. Forget who those are, but might help out.
    And I assume you are NOT using your SP's with X23, just let her stay on full bars the whole time so her Regen's are more potent.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Not sure about r4 SL but r5 SL can outdamage wolverine's regen. I've done that for fun, just keep the combos. r4 SL might struggle but with boost should do the job.
    arsjum said:

Not sure about r4 SL but r5 SL can outdamage wolverine's regen. I've done that for fun, just keep the combos. r4 SL might struggle but with boost should do the job.

Wow ... 4* r5 needs 250 combo plus RNG favour on sp2 before doing some damage.

https://youtu.be/f0ZbkuFt-xI
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    3* guilly should do it. I believe I used an r1 4* back in the day. You have to be super aggressive though and get to sp2 fast.

Once you get there and land it you need to keep up the aggressiveness in order to get regens to proc and also get another sp2 off if needed. Once you get the rhythm it’s not bad. Took me a couple revives to nail it but that was like 3 years ago I think.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also I didn’t have MD then but that should be helpful in this case too
    Catherine said:

not sure if this was mentioned i didn't read all posts but u also need a poison immune for sw

His team was starlord, aegon, x23, guillotine and doctor 🐙. SW is already down. Waiting news if Wolverine is taken down.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

I agree @Patchie93 maybe I should have taken guillotine with me but I have her as a maxed 3 star. Will that be sufficient?

Yes. I did it with a 3* Guilly in about 30 seconds.