**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for Elders Bane. I hate this guy...

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Any suggestions for who I should take in? No 5* Medusa, no Loki, no Proxima. I've taken him down twice. Both times with Medusa and Sabretooth, but I've been having a bad go for about 5 runs where he evades and immediately comes back with an intercept. Only other thing I can think of is my Quake, but I'm not a good player with her.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Roster?

I'd try with Symbiote Supreme after you fully max him out. Another tip against LOL Ultron's evade: after 7 seconds treat him as if he has an evade charge. Hit him with a dash attack and immediately evade which will give you a window to do a full combo or special. After that just rinse and repeat.

I did not know that haha. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Hood is another good option, i solo him with Hood 2 times.
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    Sabretooth with killmonger synergy is effective so you can parry
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Blade with GR synergy . Did it on second account with no fuss using that combination
    Dsc0721 said:

Sabretooth with killmonger synergy is effective so you can parry

Wait, have you tried this? Cause you're kinda blowing my mind right now lol. I used that synergy for 5.2.4 way back and it was a life saver.

@Dsc0721

I have 3 more paths to go and I feel you. Medusa works really well, IF you get a quick armor shatter off and then get to your sp3 consistently.

Other than that... Maybe try to practice the quake playstyle? From how I get her she should do really well against him.

I'll have to check if her debuffs will proc his buffs or not. Although, I wanna say she has AAR to counter that.
    I haven’t tested it personally I watched this video and was planning to use the same tactic for exploration after I r4 sabertooth https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMLM9fKIVlk but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
    @ẞlооd forgot to tag you my bad kinda new to forums but posted a link above of the no mercy synergy in action
    Dsc0721 said:

I haven’t tested it personally I watched this video and was planning to use the same tactic for exploration after I r4 sabertooth https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMLM9fKIVlk but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Dang, that is really cool actually. Just makes me love this furball even more. Thanks a bunch for that.
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    @ẞLООD About a week ago I only had 5.2 completed. So i tried my hand at 5.3 (again) but kept at it and realizing its very doable. Finished 5.3 and went into 5.4 with the same attitude. I did not use items or units until Mephisto. ,but this guy this ultron who I struggle with anyhow just got the best of me. I have a 5* r3 nebula, no good. Hey let me try this 4* r5 medusa, once again no dice. So I ranked up my five star loki to r3.....well I hate to sound redundant but didn't do it (however i had him and heimdell nice cheat death and healing). But this try I got him down 30% with who I had so I pushed used a team revive and heals and see who did the best. I had 3 5*r4 domino, masacre, and caiw. I ended up using cap good block and damage. Played it the old fashion way but it worked 3 revives but hey better than the collector.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My first two passes I used Loki (even a 4/40 works), but it took me 4 passes to get him down twice (two times I just had really bad RNG and burned through all of my units so I had to quit). I could never get Medusa's armor shatter up without either triggering evade or power gain.

After that, I just ran with Blade/GR/Spark and one-shot every time (granted he was 5* R4+)

@ẞLООD About a week ago I only had 5.2 completed. So i tried my hand at 5.3 (again) but kept at it and realizing its very doable. Finished 5.3 and went into 5.4 with the same attitude. I did not use items or units until Mephisto. ,but this guy this ultron who I struggle with anyhow just got the best of me. I have a 5* r3 nebula, no good. Hey let me try this 4* r5 medusa, once again no dice. So I ranked up my five star loki to r3.....well I hate to sound redundant but didn't do it (however i had him and heimdell nice cheat death and healing). But this try I got him down 30% with who I had so I pushed used a team revive and heals and see who did the best. I had 3 5*r4 domino, masacre, and caiw. I ended up using cap good block and damage. Played it the old fashion way but it worked 3 revives but hey better than the collector.

Yeah, I'm not a pro player so it ain't like a Seatin video, but I managed to get a one-shot with Medusa just now. Gotta keep pushing, and don't be afraid to restart rather than waste all your resources.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It should be a fairly easy fight with dusa, just don’t hit him when he has the power gain
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    3 star or 4 star loki can do it, did it every time