**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune return, with Special Guest: Goldpool!

Comments

• Chriz4061Chriz4061 Posts: 7
    Drooped2 said:

I see no issue here. Yall just complain about everything

I find nothing to complain about with the quest itself although it would have been nice to have 1 energy. Its just the misleading that i have a problem with.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    IJsmuts said:

Onmix said:

It’s a relatively short quest. The 3 per tile isn’t gonna be so hard to complete. Plus by now you shouldn’t need to spend energy on any other content since we’ve had 1 month since the current EQ was released.

You miss the point. Kabam said low energy cost, this aint low. Kabam'd again.
    Is it low? No probably not.
    But I really don’t think it’s high either.

My main point is, I’m glad they opened the halls no matter if they misspoke on the energy cost.
  • Do u get anything other then gold and potions in these quests??
  • Hello?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Do u get anything other then gold and potions in these quests??

Iso and quest crystals
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Dammit kabam why do you keep digging your grave deeper and deeper. This is a self inflicted wound for no reason by stating energy will be low cost.
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    As always thanks for the halls of healing and fortune, they are always welcome but I thought halls of fortune was low energy? 3 per node isn’t low. Is this a glitch or am I wrong on the low energy?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Hello?

Lmao no one answered you the second you posted?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t mind the energy But said it is low when It ist low that a leid and shuld not hav put in ther
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    It’s not low at all. What event on this game is more than 3 energy per node?
    Once again kabamed!
    V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Define “low energy cost”.

It’s almost as if I knew Kabam and saw this coming....

Forward said:

Chriz4061 said:

@Kabam Miike can you confirm whether all difficulties are supposed to be 1 energy as we were told “low energy costs” yet the hardest difficulty costs 3 energy. Not low at all

That is correct.
    What's correct? That it's supposed to be 1 energy per or 1 for the easiest, 2 for the second and 3 for the third?
    What's displayed in game is correct. I understand that it might not seem low to everybody, but it is correct.
    Might not seem low to *everybody*? I don’t think anyone would ever consider this low, especially for the rewards.
  • Pizza_DaddyPizza_Daddy Posts: 15
    Thank you Kabam
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Give em a break guys , at least this gold realm is the best bit of content they’ve brought out this month 😉 would be better to be able to complete quests more than once tho... I’d defo buy energy refills
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Kabam’s “low” is different from my low.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    For the amount of Gold you get from the Energy you use, it's a small cost. Honestly. Is this the debate today? Lol.