**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goldpool chance

So i have been wasting all my units into these pools gold crystals and so far i have been unlucky. I know that its 0.1% chance but i want your opinion on wasting my units. Will i get goldpool or become broke?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    You have 0.1% chance to get him on each crystal. That's it
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Gambler’s Ruin, my friend
  • Options
    HerekleHerekle Posts: 16
    But is it worth the gold at least? It has potential for goldpool but golds worth it right?
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Herekle said:

But is it worth the gold at least? It has potential for goldpool but golds worth it right?

I don't know if they tweaked the value, but it didn't used to be. Especially while halls of fortune are happening.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Who else spent all of their units...
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    it's asinine to waste valuable units on a useless trophy champ that will never help you clear the more difficult contents of the game, while also having a 0.1% chance of acquiring said useless champ. no thanks, kabam can go bugger off with their insulting offers. cheers mates :)
  • Options
    HerekleHerekle Posts: 16
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    bb_81 said:

it's asinine to waste valuable units on a useless trophy champ that will never help you clear the more difficult contents of the game, while also having a 0.1% chance of acquiring said useless champ. no thanks, kabam can go bugger off with their insulting offers. cheers mates :)

I'd never myself or recommend anyone spend more than a few units trying to get him but in what way is it insulting?

If you don't think it's worth the units or effort to get, just don't get it. Someone else may feel differently no matter how flawed you feel that their logic is. People who get insulted or offended by offers they don't have to get don't make any sense to me
  • Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    You need to spin the crystal under a full blue blood harvest moon, having performed a rain dance prior along with a sacrifice.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's a minute chance. Within both times he ran and all the Arenas, I have yet to pull him. My suggestion is, try if you want, but be prepared to walk away empty-handed.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Well, you'll have the Gold but...
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

Well, you'll have the Gold but...

Halls of Fortune!!! Yay.
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Worknprogress no i don't think it's worth the effort nor the units to try and pick up a 5* Goldpool, something you could have easily surmised in my previous post in which you replied to. the thought of getting goldpool crystals have never entered my mind. i've not seen one offer from kabam that did not repulse me, although i understand that this is not the case for other players who may find some if not all of kabam offers to be fair/good/great offers. mind you now, this is a forum and i've no doubt people will see and read post that they will disagree with, so you will never be the only one in here confused. c'est la vie
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

You have 0.1% chance to get him on each crystal. That's it

Yet new players get him right away