**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champs are underrated?

2»

Comments

• Options

Pheonix. like I have stated many times, playing her is a simple repetition of the same motions. Parry & heavy attack until almost SP2, then fire the SP1. Parry and heavy attack again until you reach SP3, and fire that off. if the opponent is still not dead, repeat the process until they are.

Phoenix was my 1st 4* champ 2 years ago. She was QUITE helpful in my early days of playing. Then I pulled a 4* Magik, lol. Phoenix is underrated, but also under powered all thinfmga considered. She should be more in my opinion. There's at least 1 champ per class that's underrated in my eyes. Phoenix is indeed one of the unsung bad arses of the Cosmic class.
  • Options
    MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Night Thrasher
    Nightcrawler
    Masacre
    Doc Ock
    Crossbones
    Heimdall
    Bishop
    Red Skull
    ^these are all underrated champs
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Bishop 100%
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

Blade wait what this isn't another one of those best champs polls lol
    Blade's OK but not the best sue me

I'm suing you.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Psylocke. I plan to take her all the way to 5/65 (either before Loki or after)

I’m just hoping I get her in a crystal so I can do the same.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I have taken 5* Bishop to R3.

I have taken a (duped) Kingpin to R3.

Yesterday, I took Hela to R4 as my 3rd one.

My alliance think that I am a little crazy. Am I, though...?
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I just pulled a Bishop...
    How is he good/underrated??
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

I just pulled a Bishop...
    How is he good/underrated??

He is amazing against the following champs: Electro, Iceman, Magik, all champs than inflict energy damage (quite a few mystics), and Skill champs. That's pretty much half the battlerealm. He is not great at all against champs that inflict physical damage only (like Hulks, etc.). He can shrugg-off bleed debuffs and his SP2 is devastating. If you have the cats and he serves a purpose in your roster, rank him up. Otherwise, no.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

Night Thrasher, i know more and more people get their eyes open about him but im shocked over how many people think he flat out sucks.

Dude is absoluttely amazing, good dmg on his own, great for long matches when duped, incinerate immune, can stop evade and autoblock, my main man for MODOK these days and prolonged debuffs yes including stun with s3.

And to top it off, very smooth and fun animations

Why is he incinerate immune again IDK much about him but why incinerate immune for him
    Actually comes from his origin story, from his own Night Thrasher comic in the 90s. He used to fight street thugs without a costume alongside a couple of mutates (Silhouette and Midnight's Fire). This was fine against basic gang members; but when the trio moved up to take on higher-echelon gangs they ran into a pyrokinetic mutant. Thrasher developed his Mark-1 armour to make himself immune to fire so he could take on the mutant.

Have to say, it's a bit tragic that I didn't have to look any of this up...
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

No

Mixkebab said:

Night Thrasher
    Nightcrawler
    Masacre
    Doc Ock
    Crossbones
    Heimdall
    Bishop
    Red Skull
    ^these are all underrated champs

I have a five star red skull and like playing him but he feels underwhelming. What’s the play style. I could R3 him but would rather R5 my five star ghost because he doesn’t seem to do much. I enjoy playing him though so I’m very interested on how to play him right to max his damage?
    Red Skull is a power control champion. If he is duped, he can get to his specials quickly, then drain the opponent's power with them. He plays similarly to Vision
  • Options
    GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    I know this will sound very braggy, since not everyone has him, but Goldpool is somewhat underrated. Yes, he is a trophy champ. However, his synergies are very helpful, as well as the utilities each one of his special moves grant. Also, he is just generally exciting to play with, as the added text boxes and overall flashiness hold your attention better than others.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

I have taken 5* Bishop to R3.

I have taken a (duped) Kingpin to R3.

Yesterday, I took Hela to R4 as my 3rd one.

My alliance think that I am a little crazy. Am I, though...?

I'm going to say no...

• Options
    Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    Definitely nebula