**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ægon decent unawakened

I’m a progressing player with 2 trash 5* and just pulled a 5* ægon. I have a steady diet of good 4* champs at 4/40 and one at 5/50. Is it worth ranking ægon up unawakened (keeping in mind my state of the game)?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    he is ok, he can deal with nodes like biohazard where a 5 hit combo gives you a better chance to remove then gain bleeds.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    First, I will say that he is definitely someone worth investing resources into and taking the time to learn to play him. Learning to play Aegon and maintaining combo, will make you an overall better player.

Now, if you have Starlord or Proxima, they offer combo guard once in a fight. Very useful.

If you have Proxima or Angela, the fury potency goes through the roof. Very useful.

So... if you have Proxima as well, you're set!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

he is ok, he can deal with nodes like biohazard where a 5 hit combo gives you a better chance to remove then gain bleeds.

He can’t deal with it unduped, bleeds kill him before he reaches a point where he can reliably shrug them iff
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon is not good unawakened.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Aegon is not good unawakened.

I'ma pretend I didn't see this. I love Ægon, duped or not.