**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the Black Order be Villains

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam Why I mean look at the Black order they are all mercenaries and they helped Thanos Raze and Kill over Half of all living things each planet after planet and they helped to try and wipe 50% of all living things and let's not forget they tried to kill the avengers but that's what Villains do Right The black order has killed Hundreds maybe more and they are mercenaries they should be Villains why did kabam make them mercenaries it makes no sense at all Kabam MAKE THEM VILLAINS

Should the Black Order be Villains 109 votes

Yes
53%
RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterEliOrSomethingChovnerTrentos9Lvernon15NoıreSixshot1Cliffordcanzhara_2000Duke_SilverLost0187Raymundo86DemonFromHeavenTaZ_4178ReferenceKerneasninjadtkJuggerNot 58 votes
No
23%
GroundedWisdomTacoScottyGamerCFreeApocalypse189TerraHammerbro_64Liss_Bliss_My_SuperiorDankestChefAustin555555John757B_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseVoltolosJeramy6815KnightNvrEndingSavageYeti2631peasantWebby72 26 votes
They should stay mercenaries
22%
Haji_Saababiew78DemonzfyreNickBates10FR33_HUG5PizzabeatPanchulon21CupidOseus98IDogeSkyBlueGamingDarthPhalZayo_278Denzel116ButtehrsRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaMidnite93Thanos_Car 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    What actual difference does it make if theyre tagged villains? 🤔🤔
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Yes

What actual difference does it make if theyre tagged villains? 🤔🤔

Blade Because Then Why does Tags matter at all
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mercenaries are villains out for a paycheque. They may or may not share their employers values; but they’ll continue to serve so long as they are adequately compensated.

Take Taskmaster for example. In the comics he was once an agent for shield. Now he sells his services to highest bidder. He doesn’t care if you are a despot or a benevolent person that champions the weak and downtrodden. Pay him and he’ll do whatever you ask.
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    So you want blade to fight them with. Maw is a mystic, and the one intended as a defender, so you have the option for blade's danger sense🤦‍♂️

Prox and cull are stupid simple to fight, corvus just requires you to be a bit careful on certain nodes. You dont need danger sense at all for them. Blade doesnt need to cut through every single thing. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth is the same. He's been a villain in the past too. The black order is fine the way they are.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes

They're not Villains. Thanos is the Villain. They follow his orders. They're just Soldiers. Their command comes from him.

Black order are also villains, they dont have to be the boss to be one. The definition for a villain is 'a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot'. As far as I can tell the black orders actions fall into this category. Whether they should be tagged in game as villains due to balance or not is another story but they definitely are villains in the movies
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    No
    They're not even carrying out their own motives. They're drones. They don't act on their own behalf. They do what Thanos tells them to do.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes

They're not even carrying out their own motives. They're drones. They don't act on their own behalf. They do what Thanos tells them to do.

Did you read the definition? "Actions or motives"
  • Options
    No
    You're missing the point of what I'm saying. Their only purpose is to serve Thanos. He's the Villain. In any event, there is more to the game than Blade.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

Sabretooth is the same. He's been a villain in the past too. The black order is fine the way they are.

Sabretooth has been fighting for the good side in some occasions, but the Black Order has always been fighting against the good.
    That's what I said......... We don't know if they are being cohearsed into obeying Thanos. We dont need them as villains. Blade has enough opposition he can fight against.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. Their only purpose is to serve Thanos. He's the Villain. In any event, there is more to the game than Blade.

This is not about Blade, this is about the tags of the Black Order. If Kabam decides not to give a certain champion a tag because it benefits another champion, then what´s the point of having tags?
    According to the Cambridge Dictionary, a villain is "a bad person who harms other people or breaks the law". Now try explaining how the Black Order has not harmed other people
    Well if you really break it down, in comic books even heros destroy stuff and hurt innocent people, doesn't make them villians.
  • Options
    No
    AndiYTDE said:

This is not about Blade, this is about the tags of the Black Order. If Kabam decides not to give a certain champion a tag because it benefits another champion, then what´s the point of having tags?
    According to the Cambridge Dictionary, a villain is "a bad person who harms other people or breaks the law". Now try explaining how the Black Order has not harmed other people
    It IS about Blade. If Blade didn't have that Ability, we wouldn't be debating why all these Champs aren't Tagged as Villains. Lol.
  • Options
    No
    The OP themselves specified it was about Blade. You may have your own motivations for debating it, but these Threads come up because of Blade. Otherwise, people wouldn't even notice or care as much.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Well if you really break it down, in comic books even heros destroy stuff and hurt innocent people, doesn't make them villians.
    Cyclops Red is marked as a villain because this version of him acted like a villain even though Cyclops himself is considered to be a hero.
    Your mistake is that you think I want them to be villains so that Blade has more value. That´s wrong, I´ve never had problems fighting any of the BO members. However, the tags shoud represent who a champion is, and the BO are definetly villains (By the way: They are not even tagged as "Mercenary") as they´ve always acted villainous, no matter what version of them we´re talking about.
    I never said YOU wanted it because of blade. That has been the main reason everyone arguing the point in the past since Corvus and Proxima were introduced. I also don't disagree that could be tagged villain. All I'm saying is that they are fine the way they are and the Black Order aren't the only tags that don't 100% fit.
  • Options
    No
    AndiYTDE said:

The OP themselves specified it was about Blade. You may have your own motivations for debating it, but these Threads come up because of Blade. Otherwise, people wouldn't even notice or care as much.

Maybe that´s why it matters to OP, but with the tags I believe that it is a system that is used to categorize certain champions, thus the tags should cover what a champion is. I´m having the discussion because I see a system Kabam has implemented and is not using correctly (on purpose?). You don´t seriously want to tell me that I should not be allowed to take part in this discussion because some other people have different motivations than I do...
    Literally not what I said at all. I said these discussions wouldn't likely be taking place if it wasn't for Blade and his Ability. No one said you shouldn't participate. I just don't agree with your opinion. The Villain is Thanos. Not his Black Order. You can agree or disagree. Doesn't matter to me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They are not villains in this game, simple as that
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Kobster84 said:

They’ve killed hundreds of people they should be heroes wut?

Who said anything about heros??? Wut u Talking about
    The post was first saying they should be heroes