**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold realm energy. My complaint.

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
The energy is absurd. So on days this is available it’s all you can do with your energy if you take full advantage. 1st should be free 2nd 1 energy and the 3rd 2. This is nonsense. The fights aren’t even hard so it’s even more boring.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Every gold event ever has always required 3 energy for the hard difficulty.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    ManChild said:

That’s fine. I didn’t say anything about the past ones. The meta is changing. Champs are more expensive. Thanks for your response though super helpful 👍🏻

On a month with an extended eq and a side quest nobody really cares about what else do you have to spend your energy on
  • Options
    Given that these 2 quests only happen once or twice a year, they aren't part of the meta. There are many other ways to get gold that help with the shifting meta. It's just to supplement gold for a short period of time, not a permanent source.
  • Options
    Did even tag him. See.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Name checks out.
  • Options
    Buckle up.
  • Options
    Rather not. Next time you feel like having a vent, keep me out of it. I choose my own battles, thanks.
  • Options
    ManChild said:

Oh man. All I’m saying is that I think its crazy that if i choose to take advantage of these all, i have to spend units or refills if i don’t want to set an alarm in the middle of the night. I personally think if its there to help us, why not really help us? Just lower it a little is all I’m saying so that we can take advantage of the realms. I think they are great and I’m doing what i can to take full advantage but its a little much.

Im not arguing with you. Just poking holes in your theory.
  • Options
    It’s ok groundednonsense. I respect your right to pick which threads you troll.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

See what I'm saying kabam? Everytime you do something to help.people they whine that they want more or it to be easier.

Theres literally no point in trying to help these people

Might as well shut down the game right cuz someone will criticize you and we cant have that happen
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

See what I'm saying kabam? Everytime you do something to help.people they whine that they want more or it to be easier.

Nah he has a point though energy costs are quite costly but the fights are easy so there’s that
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Drooped2 said:

So people can’t criticize something they deem unfair?
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    ManChild, why would you randomly bring up GroundedWisdom if he didn't even comment anything, that's some next level shade throwing if I've ever seen it.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Nah he has a point though energy costs are quite costly but the fights are easy so there’s that
    The Energy for that amount of gold actually doesnt seem bad to me..

Then fricking say that instead of complaining about people using their voices and criticizing kabam
  • Options

ManChild, why would you randomly bring up GroundedWisdom if he didn't even comment anything, that's some next level shade throwing if I've ever seen it.

He’s a moron
    He joins convos then refuses to listen to ur POV
    And literally posts on every single ghread
    Can guarantee I’ll be jailed/banned the next time I log in but it’s wortb it
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Drooped2 said:

So people can’t criticize something they deem unfair?
    They can but that doesnt exempt those people from criticism.

Nobody stopped him from posting.

That said even if epic takes 1 full energy per run.
    The rewards are 100k each run(2 runs 200k) not counting chests if there is any (I donr need gold so i havent touched em)

70 energy =100k gold
    Or 1428 gold per energy. That's a solid enough deal imo
    Yes but

This isn’t criticism
    That’s just u saying he’s whining instead of u providing ur opinion about the gold per energy which is a good point
  • Options
    Ghosty64 said:

He’s a moron
    The same person who is arguing the "right to complain" is also slinging personal insults. Perhaps if Posts were constructive and not a **** fest, the question of whether or not to post wouldn't come up? Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Ghosty64 said:

He’s a moron
    The same person who is arguing the "right to complain" is also slinging personal insults. Perhaps if Posts were constructive and not a **** fest, the question of whether or not to post wouldn't come up? Just a thought.
    Maybe they would be constructive if some people didn’t say I don’t care what ur opposing opinion is
    How arrogant can you get
    But whatever
    I’ll be the bigger person and succumb to ur POV
    Hail GroundedWisodm the smartest east person alive
  • Options
    You literally just called me a moron, on the back of someone pulling me in for no reason. The Bigger Person ship has sailed.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You literally just called me a moron, on the back of someone pulling me in for no reason. The Bigger Person ship has sailed.

See the thing is I pretty much agree with most of what u say
    It’s just how u say it
    And sh!tposting is too fun so no
    I think I’l continue
  • Options
    Then don't wonder why people are tired of reading it. Best of luck with that.
This discussion has been closed.