**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help, Lol advice pls

Domino and Hyperion are R5, Sparky is R4.

Question:
Which team is best for LOL?
Can I complete easy path?
Then, how many units do I need?

Help, Lol advice pls 8 votes

Domino full synergy
50% 4 votes
Domino (synergy) + Hyperion + Sparky
0% 0 votes
Domino (synergy) + Sparky (one synergy)
50% 4 votes
Domino (one synergy) + Sparky (one synergy) + Hyperion
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd say Domino with AT LEAST the Masacre synergy (+1 seconds on debuffs means infinite parries in labyrith), but the full flaming trinity makes her much more fun (Red Hulk you'll have to fight without the heavy spam though...). I'd say Sparky's synergy with Kamala and Miles is the best one for him, and Hyperion probably wouldn't have too much use in Labyrinth...
    You seem to have the champions to take on the easy path. Just remember to only go into the inside of the Labyrinth for Colossus.
    Really, you only need Domino to take on the easy path, but yeah if you're good at playing him, Sparky can be a good secondary champ to have (don't use him for Maestro though; tech champs suck for fighting the guy...).
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

I'd say Domino with AT LEAST the Masacre synergy (+1 seconds on debuffs means infinite parries in labyrith), but the full flaming trinity makes her much more fun (Red Hulk you'll have to fight without the heavy spam though...). I'd say Sparky's synergy with Kamala and Miles is the best one for him, and Hyperion probably wouldn't have too much use in Labyrinth...
    You seem to have the champions to take on the easy path. Just remember to only go into the inside of the Labyrinth for Colossus.
    Really, you only need Domino to take on the easy path, but yeah if you're good at playing him, Sparky can be a good secondary champ to have (don't use him for Maestro though; tech champs suck for fighting the guy...).

@Mathking13 Don't LOL champs have Limber? How does Domino have infinite parries?
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Dominoes synergy with Massacre guarantees at least 1 second on a parry stun when limber eliminates it.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    I’d use Domino full synergy and add Cable and Mr Sinister if you have him.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Dominoes synergy with Massacre guarantees at least 1 second on a parry stun when limber eliminates it.

Thanks so much