Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Summoners!

Atlantean Rifts are coming to the Contest from June 5th to July 3rd!

Over the month, you can collect Atlantean Coral that you can use to open Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts by completing and exploring the Imperius Rex Event Quest on Normal to Uncollected Difficulty, achieving Rank and Milestone rewards in the Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Event (don’t worry, there have been a lot of members of the Fantastic Four!), and in a special Login Calendar!

Four Tiers of Rifts

There are 4 Tiers of Atlantean Rifts, each with increasingly valuable rewards. A Tier 1 Atlantean Rift will include rewards such as Premium Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 2 Basic Catalyst Fragments, whereas a Tier 4 Atlantean Rift includes 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

You may remember that from a previous version of Rifts. But we’ve introduced something a little different this time. Each Tier of Rift has 2 different versions;

Stable Atlantean Rifts have closer percentages and more predictable rewards, while Unstable Atlantean Rifts are more risky, with a lower base reward but a greater potential prize.

Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Events:

Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains).

Here’s the Point Breakdown:



And here’s the list of potential Champions that could be chosen at Random Daily:

Annihilus
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Diablo
Ghost Rider
Human Torch
Joe Fixit
Luke Cage
Medusa
She-Hulk
Spider-Man (Classic)
Storm
Thing
Wolverine

If you were to use the Specific Champion of the day, it would take less than 30 Fights to reach the Top Milestone that day.

For those not familiar with Rifts:

After you spend your Atlantean Coral to open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll have to enter a Random Portal and be transported to a mystery path! There, you can collect your reward before defeating enemies on your way out! When you open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll only have 1 Hour to defeat the final boss and collect your rewards, so make sure you can complete your Rift when you enter! If you quit or run out of time, all of your hard-earned rewards will be lost to the abyss!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

How Much Coral does it cost to Open a Rift?

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

What are the rewards for each Atlantean Rift?

Here we go… the Good stuff!






Remember! These are only around June 5th until July 3rd! Don't miss out!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on
«13456714

Comments

  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Juicy
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 6,711 Guardian
    What are the rewards for the solo events? Does it include units and the lvl 1 revive?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,985 Guardian
    Hmmm... Any chance you guys can share how much Atlantean Coral we'll have access to throughout the month?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 311 ★★
    30% for 500 shards, this has to be a joke, sure yeah, there is nice stuff, but 500 shards??? You would get that in one day in the negative zone!
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 311 ★★
    How many times can we open each rift?
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 43
    How much tier 4 Riffs are possible?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Wow this doesn't seem to bad tbh pretty well evened out rewards.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,985 Guardian
    The way I see the unstable tier 4 rifts is that I have a 50% chance of being disappointed (30% chance for 500 5* shards + 20% chance for a +5 sig stone). In addition an argument could be made for a 65% chance of disappointment if you consider 250 6* shards to be relatively worthless.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,598 ★★★★
    How many rifts are possible
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 43
    Which featured crystal will be part of the unstable tier 4 rifts @Kabam Miike
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,598 ★★★★

    Wow the stable t4 rifts are pretty decent rewards

    I'll probably be doing the Unstables for Tiers 1-3, but I'm gonna play it safe with Tier 4 and go for those Stable Rifts, myself.
    Personally for me it’s a 35% chance on both that I will get something I want so might as well go for the unstable
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 2,981 ★★★★

    Wow the stable t4 rifts are pretty decent rewards

    I'll probably be doing the Unstables for Tiers 1-3, but I'm gonna play it safe with Tier 4 and go for those Stable Rifts, myself.
    I'll be doing the same
  • Kobster84 said:

    Wow the stable t4 rifts are pretty decent rewards

    I'll probably be doing the Unstables for Tiers 1-3, but I'm gonna play it safe with Tier 4 and go for those Stable Rifts, myself.
    Personally for me it’s a 35% chance on both that I will get something I want so might as well go for the unstable
    That's actually probably a better way to look at it... In which case, you're right. Hmm...
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 6,711 Guardian

    What are the rewards for the solo events? Does it include units and the lvl 1 revive?

    The Solo event rewards are similar to current 24 hour Solo Event rewards, but with Atlantean Rift Shards added as well!
    That's good, but I still want to be sure. Last time these events came by, the lvl 1 revives were removed and replaced by the shards.
    Is this going to happen again?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 311 ★★
    Are we getting a calendar like we normally would for rifts?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,078 ★★★★
    How u guys ever consider mabye don’t make all even rng base basil you say with like u can get 3 awake gym but that just purely god rng
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,350 ★★★★
    edited June 3
    Last time i did rifts i never got 5* crystal while others got lucky so will pass on this. Will work on finishing 5.4 as once you start you cant stop haha
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,598 ★★★★
    Without the solo events how many rifts can you open just curious
  • LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 200 ★★
    Is that right? T4 stable rifts, 10% chance to get a fully formed 5* crystal? And 5* chance to get 3000 5* shards?
    Not complaining, but just wanted to make sure.
  • The_UnknownThe_Unknown Posts: 930 ★★★
    edited June 3
    I think I will be going for the Unstables, I am not an Endgame player so a lot of the items can be handy, hoping for a juicy Skill 5* AG for my Aegon
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 252 ★★
    Ugh sadly me and my unduped R5 ghost have to go hunting in the unstable rifts. This is not gonna be pretty.

    AT LEAST THERE'S NO GOLD.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,078 ★★★★
    I’m going for the unstabil right hoping to get a few tier2 aplha
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 330 ★★
    Very excited for the solo events so credit where credit is due. The stable and unstable rewards look decent but gonna wait to see some mathwiz to determine which one is economically better lol
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 598 ★★★
    Wow 5% drop rate for a 5*AG...

    Nice thanks kabam
Sign In or Register to comment.