**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• Donnymeij said:

This looks awesome! Will the tiers difficulty be roughly the same as their monthly quest counter parts? Or will it be more along the lines of the top 4 missions of bounty quests? So shards that are collected from uncollected are used in tier 4 which is more like cavalier difficulty?
    And how many of those enemies do we have to face per run?

More or less they will around their corresponding Event Quest difficulty, if not a little easier. The Difficulties of the two (stable vs unstable) should be roughly the same as well. The Defenders you Encounter would be the only factor that could change that.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I like this concept for Rifts. Either guarantee that you can get at least a little bit more in rewards, or gamble for really awesome rewards (best example are the Awakening Gems) at the risk of not getting as much rewards.
    I'll personally be going all Stable Rifts for tiers 3 and 4. I don't have any 5* champs that NEED their awakened ability (sure Voodoo needs it but I've already got a 5/50 awakened version of him), and really I'm just focusing on getting my roster up for now. And more guaranteed 4- and 5-star shards will help me there.
    Maybe I'll gamble on an unstable tier 2 or two... but yeah.

Also is this gonna be similar to other rifts in terms of difficulty? As in T1=beginner, T2=Normal, T3=Heroic, T4=Master? Cause that'll be nice if it's the case... not too difficult especially seeming as Rifts aren't usually known for having particularly difficult nodes...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

This looks awesome! Will the tiers difficulty be roughly the same as their monthly quest counter parts? Or will it be more along the lines of the top 4 missions of bounty quests? So shards that are collected from uncollected are used in tier 4 which is more like cavalier difficulty?
    And how many of those enemies do we have to face per run?

I swear, somebody asked how many Fights there would be, but I can't find that comment now... Anyways, it's 6!

Here you go @Donnymeij
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is the 5-star feature crystal the current one, I assume?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

why would anyone go for the unstable rifts? garbage rng is garbage.

Because many of us are in a place where only a few resources matter. Gambling for a big win is more important because a modest gain offers little incremental benefit.

A 5-star feature or AG is huge for me. Getting 2000 5-star shards instead of 500 just saves me a few days before my next pull.
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Crkwest said:

30% for 500 shards, this has to be a joke, sure yeah, there is nice stuff, but 500 shards??? You would get that in one day in the negative zone!

That's the point, they have said that it is a risk going into the unstable rifts because the worst rewards are much worse than the stable ones.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Good question as featured crystal will change during this event
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    TwmR said:

TyEdge said:

Good question as featured crystal will change during this event
    Yes could it please be the next featured that would be amazinf
  • I'm happy for F4 event! Even though I don't have F4 heroes can't wait for the event! Wonder if we can use our own heroes and not the F4 heroes.
  • TroopshunterTroopshunter Posts: 2
    Who will be there in the featured crystal of unstable rifts
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Looks decent lads
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

why would anyone go for the unstable rifts? garbage rng is garbage.

I'd bet Dollars to Drachma that people will want the Gem. Lol.
    I would bet more than half the top tier crystals would be the unstable variety just because of that awakening gem. I just wish you didn't have to sacrifice as much crystal value for a shot at that, it is a bit too much of a double risk-penalty for my design sensibilities.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Looks good! A few questions though @Kabam Miike

Does tier 4 correspond to master?

Beginner—tier 1
    Normal—2
    Heroic—3
    Master—4

The rewards look like uncollected difficulty, so I think someone should clarify that. It looks like beginner and normal got lumped into one rift lol.

Also, is there a little pool of champs that can be in the rift like previous editions? Is it the same pool as the solo event pool?

I might have misread, but it doesn’t look like there’s a bonus for completing tier 4 (500 5* shards in the past)

Overall, it looks like an incredible event!

I’m sure I’m going to get 5* sig stones on at least one rift though lol
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    30% for 500 shards? Is that correct
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    So the imperius Rex Event quest will have a epic difficult? Is this right @Kabam Miike
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Lol I need 1300 Shards to Open My First 6*
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Lol I need 1300 Shards to Open My First 6*
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Denta89 said:

So the imperius Rex Event quest will have a epic difficult? Is this right @Kabam Miike

Epic = Uncollected difficulty, but now players without the title can access the last diff.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    benshb said:

Denta89 said:

Epic = Uncollected difficulty, but now players without the title can access the last diff.
    Yeah i think too, would be too great with a new difficulty and better rewards like they said: we make 5* and 6* crystals more available... :smiley:

• Shivamrajak124Shivamrajak124 Posts: 58
    I am very excited for the upcoming event
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    What are the points used for?
  • ZandersanZandersan Posts: 6

Very excited for the solo events so credit where credit is due. The stable and unstable rewards look decent but gonna wait to see some mathwiz to determine which one is economically better lol

What about a paint god?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Test out the RNG for yourself...