**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can I beat boss venom act 4 chapter 3 mission 6 this is my current top champs

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Magik can do it. Let him get a ton of buffs, then throw your sp3. Ghost can do it if you play her right, but you've gotta be pretty good at the ninja ghost techniques. Ghost Rider could do it also but it will be much slower then Magik.
  • Dom8inicDom8inic Posts: 24
    I shuffled my masteries this is my current team, I tried going straight for venom what a waste, will try long path later noticed something with gost there was a champ ghost almost couldnt do any damage against can't remember which champ right now my team with chanced masteries
    edited June 2019
    I'm not at all a good ghost player but ghost use to kick ass against Champs saved me quite a few times now I can sadly say she's not really that effective against certain Champs anymore still OK with a few Champs using sp2.
    Seems I'm not only one many noticed something up with ghost way before me https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/6i/sy4mhyn4esvi.png
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Let venom build up buffs and unleash magiks sp3 on him
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Majik is the Key bro
    edited June 2019
    Tried my players in different setups
    Used up hell lot of revives and potions went for venom head on this was the best team for my style of play magic could only 1 time reach sp3 rest sp2 still venom not down with full inventory you can use magic very expensive fight for heads on don't have ronin duped and masteries average so I won't recommend using magic if it's rank 4 and sig 45 Unless masteries great and magic sig level almost max probably.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Magik. 100%

Its the cheapest path in act 4. Just keep trying, SP2 power lock to keep his unreasonable leaping ability from killing you during specials, wait until he has a bunch of buffs then unleash hell with the Sp3. Repeat a few times.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    If you have 3 star dr voodoo, you can kill him with just one sp1. And it is a huge waste to use potions on 6 energy path instead of just restarting it
    Thank you a lot. Had 1 know how mad I am at myself everyone says don't sell Champs I also said who'd sell their Champs I ended up being 1 of those who sold my champs.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Dude sorry but helath potions and even revives where a really waste!!! With nearly all of you top champs you can roaster this stupid venom, hes so ez.
    But now that you killed him, learn from it and pls just go into this fight a few more fights to train youreself, it will help to learn parry and evade, also byting his abilitys is a good Training here.
    And dont be mad about selling champs, actually its not that bad, at least if you havent sold any of your top champs ^^
    edited June 2019
    Jip, wasted health potions and revives & jip think I should just practice a bit more real thx *haha* jip byting? Everyone keeps talking about it is their a video or link to visually explain it I was disappointed that I sold Champs but am happy with the Champs I have will be able to r5 venom or heimdall in a bit still deciding?
    Dom8inic said:

Jip, wasted health potions and revives & jip think I should just practice a bit more real thx *haha* jip byting? Everyone keeps talking about it is their a video or link to visually explain it I was disappointed that I sold Champs but am happy with the Champs I have will be able to r5 venom or heimdall in a bit still deciding?

Byting, i dont know if it was written correctly, but it means to Play i a way, that the enemy uses his superpowers in a Moment you choose. So for example running towards the enemy and then quickly dash back again, this works for me in many situations.
    Thx for explaining i understand now I'll practice the technique and make it part of my game play.
    okay mate, good luck for you !!! :kissing_heart: