**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I r5 heimdall or venom

I'll soon be able to r5 either heimdall or venom which one should I r5 or wait and use more recourses on one of my other cosmic champ this is what I currently have

Should I r5 heimdall or venom 49 votes

R5Venom
89% 44 votes
R5Heimdall
8% 4 votes
Use recourses on your other cosmic champs
2% 1 vote

Comments

• Dom8inicDom8inic Posts: 24
    Thx I like venom, jip me included only use heimdall for synergy.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Venom
    (I got that) Adrenaline momentum (venom)
    Not knowing when I'm
    Ever gonna slow up and I'm
    Ready to snap any moment-um
    Thinkin' it's time to go get 'em
    They ain't gonna know what hit 'em
    (When they get bit with the)
    Venom
    Clear what i mean?
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Venom is good. But if he will be Ur 1st max 4* cosmic then I'll hold resources. There are better cosmic champs . Hyp, Cull, corvus, may be medusa.
    Jip he'll be my first max cosmic
    I'll wait a while and see what majority players suggest thank you https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/Vinvick
    Haha eminem/venom song I belive jip know what you meanhttps://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/BrudixTree
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Vinvick said:

Venom is good. But if he will be Ur 1st max 4* cosmic then I'll hold resources. There are better cosmic champs . Hyp, Cull, corvus, may be medusa.

Or he could not and realize that t4cc start pouring in and waiting for one or two out of over one hundred is really boring and unfun.....
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I didn't read the options i meant Venom. He is better. To use Heimdall he only needs to be lvl 1 and not in a fight
    Jip, that's what I'm struggling with t4 class catalyst still hard to get for me but to wait and max out a better cosmic will take much longer currently I'm using venom quite a lot think I'll max him out even though there better Champs. Thx https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/Mitchell 35 and everyone that helped.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/JayCee jip no heimdall is definitely out he got good health but for me for further progression I'll hope my next 4 star crystal soon to open will be a great cosmic otherwise I'll max venom for now.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I will Max out venom today too, lets switch line IDs and Do it together xD
    edited June 2019
    Won't be max venom definitely today still half a tcc away but it's soon enough for me.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Do it, Venom is great for most content.
    edited June 2019
    Thx everyone for the opinions and insight helped me decide I have made my choice and will go for r5 venom.
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    i have a r5 venom and he's amazing ,i have a 4 star heim as well but he's really only good for the synergy and you heim need to be awakened