**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t access to my shard and special cristals

I'm trying to access to my crystals and the tab does not respond, does it happen to someone else?

Comments

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are currently looking into this issue with crystals displaying on the wrong tab.
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    All shards are missing
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I'm losing significant amount of 4* crystal shards, 5* crystal shards and 6* crystal shards. Not to mention the special crystals shards
    I have 3 more paths to complete Epic Quest for the Stones to get the Greater Last Stand shards and open up a few more crystals.
    Please fix it ASAP before the event ends like less than 24H
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27

We are currently looking into this issue with crystals displaying on the wrong tab.

Thanks for your quick response
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    3-4-5-6 Star shards are not even in the crystal tab... what’s up with that?!?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

• joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    The shards are not even in the “crystals” tab. But thanks I can read myself...
  • PottamusPottamus Posts: 4
    My shards completely disappeared it’s not that they are in the wrong tab. Lost 9k 5*
  • MLGMLG Posts: 17
    We ve another problem... I can't open my crystal Vs... The others cristal : no problem...
  • Can’t open my uncollected arena crystals. It says an unexpected error once I try to open it.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    My app started working correctly after a few minutes.
    Night_Owl said:

Can’t open my uncollected arena crystals. It says an unexpected error once I try to open it.

Ouf... I'm not alone to see this error
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please restart the game if you haven't already. Crystals should now be located on their correct tabs.
    edited June 2019

Yes but no!

Can’t open my uncollected arena crystals. It says an unexpected error once I try to open it.