**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutants are Recruiting

We are looking for team players who loves to play the game and wants juicy rewards. In AQ we currently run map 3x5 and will be transitioning to map 4 once the new AQ season starts next month. As we grow we will move up in maps for AQ. In War we are Silver 3 and will be will be Silver 2 once the current War Season ends. Our goal is to be in that Gold tier sweet spot. There are no donations currently and no event minimums required. We do well in the events anyways and if you play the game the events handles themselves. Discord app is required. Check us out in game, IGN: KTPrimal. If you're interested in joining us add me on discord @ KTPrimal#3123

Comments

• Options
    KTPrimalKTPrimal Posts: 103
    2 spots open. Need guys interested in doing maps 3/4 and some Wars
  • Options
    Still looking for 2 replacements. Preferably players that are capable of doing map 4 once we make the transition when the new AQ season starts. Looking to land in Gold by the end of War season 10
  • Options
    We are still looking for players hungry for map 4x5 in AQ and wants to make a push for gold by the end of season 10. No donations. No minimums. We use Discord. Add me in game: KTPrimal or on Discord: KTPrimal#3123

• Options
    We are in need of 6 active players.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I am considering moving the alliance over from Discord to Line. Everyone who would like to help make this alliance into something special add me on Line and we will go from there. Line ID: ktprimal
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    I'm interested.
  • Options
    Had some members bail on us. We are in need of 6 players for our alliance. AQ map 4 and War silver 1. Hoping to get into gold by the end of the season. No donations and no minimums but we crush those easy. Add me on discord @ KTPrimal#3123
  • Options
    LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    I use line. Can definitely help you out.