**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal rewards gone too bad.

midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77 β˜…
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

Dear kabam team,

I'm a daily player like others.
I used to open all crystals including Daily crystal, 4hour crystals, PHC. But your rewards has been gone so bad . What we are expecting is just a dream now.
All the below mentioned problems have been started after completing the "SOLO OBJECTIVE" from last version.

1. PHC rewards has been randomly selected for 2 🌟 and 3 🌟 only. (Didn't got any 4star champs from last one month in around 50 PHC opening)(PROOF IMAGE #1)

2. Daily Reward crystals are useless nowadays. Only getting 1 🌟 champs, t1bc, t2bc, t1cc, even 2 🌟 is getting on 1outof10.(PROOF IMAGE #2).

3. Alliance crystal rewards getting 2star unstoppable Colossus . I'm bored with it. (Common reward , I guess)

And rest of the things are great.(except hanging)

(NOTE: FORUMS ARE USED FOR WRITING THE FEEDBACKS, GAMEPLAY, DISCUSSIONS.etc. PLEASE KABAM, DONT BLOCK ME.. . πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ )

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you are trying to prove a conspiracy with pictures, the pictures should also line up with what you're saying.
  • Options
    Maldroit2 said:

If you are trying to prove a conspiracy with pictures, the pictures should also line up with what you're saying.

Bro 1st and 2nd Pics are proper with the points
  • Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128 β˜…

Maldroit2 said:

Yes proper proof that PHC drop 2 stars. The pictures are of the same crystals aren't they so I'm confused about what this 1 phc proves. Yesterday I got my 3 4 star electra so I think you're a little mad about your RNG.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Maldroit2 said:

The first picture shows one crystal. Not 50. And the second picture also shows one crystal. But about the daily crystals, which one do you have? Standard, proven, conqueror etc. ?
  • Options
    Maldroit2 said:

Maldroit2 said:

The first picture shows one crystal. Not 50. And the second picture also shows one crystal. But about the daily crystals, which one do you have? Standard, proven, conqueror etc. ?
    I'm proven now.
    I have written that, I have opened around 50 PHC in 30 different days.

And . Each day I'm opening daily crystal with a hope. That's y . U cant see my bulk openings πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Maldroit2 said:

Maldroit2 said:

I'm proven now.
    I have written that, I have opened around 50 PHC in 30 different days.

And . Each day I'm opening daily crystal with a hope. That's y . U cant see my bulk openings πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
    Umm that's not how RNG works.
  • Options

Here we go, PROOF PIC # 3 for POINT 3
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get a grip, these pictures mean nothing and no 4* in 50 premiums means nothing, I don’t know if you think drop rates favour good pulls but they don’t
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Here we go, PROOF PIC # 3 for POINT 3

I feel like you do not know about the drop rates of crystals.

You could open thousands of PHCs and still not get a 4* or you could open 2 and get 4*s back to back. It's all RNG. A 2% chance at a 4 does not mean you'll get two gaurenteed 4*s if you open 100 of those. It's all about luck. These screenshots mean nothing at all.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wowwwww lolol
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

Lucky you, you can play normal and heroic and actually get some 3 a 4 star heroes from the shards. The rewards have been increased, so even you can get some nice stuff. Bet you won`t be posting about positive drops when you open 3 PHC and get 2 4 stars out of it. Which is rare, but does happen. Sorry but if you have a dice with 3 or 4 sides with the same number, the chances you roll that number are very high. This game is based on luck/rng. That will never chance. It will feel like it mostly is hurting you. But even you will pull that 5* God tier champ one day from spending 150 units compared to someone else who spends 1500.

Oops. Bro. I guess I should collect all and open together. I'll do it next tym
  • Options

They need to require these forums to be limited to those who are of level 55 and above.

Being level 47 and complaining about RNG, lol. Good luck. To much whining on these forum. Too many snowflakes.

Ha ha lol.. by age of account, I'm older than you πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    xNig said:

Proof that PHCs only give me 4*s. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

(I have no idea to cry or laugh at the OP.. seriously..)

Bro u r extremely legend. 4 🌟 is nothing for you ... Like 2 🌟 for me...😲😲😬
  • Options
    DjinAF said:

PHC only gives 4*!

No way... U forgot to crop your image to hide your level. Lol.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 β˜…β˜…
    Because you open 50 or say even 100 PHC it does not change the fact that each crystal has 3% drop rate for a 4* . it does not increase the change of he next crystal to 5 %,6%,7% and so on it will always be 3%. Even when you get titles as prove, contender, to conquer . It only changes at uncollect. Now have a coke and a smile and grind on.
  • Options
    We're sorry to hear that you haven't been pulling things that you would deem of higher value from daily crystals or PHCs. PHCs have lower statistics when it comes to 4*s and this is shown in the Drop Rates for it-- it has also been discussed on a few different occasions here on the forums. That all said, we'll be closing this thread down as it's more of an inflammatory way of complaining rather than being constructive.
This discussion has been closed.