**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus and Jonny Storm as fantastic 4 solo event champion unfair?

2»

Comments

• Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

Many people don't have half the list.

You really think that? All of the rest of these champions are available in premium hero Crystal which all players get pretty frequently if they play regularly. And many of them have been the free champions in the login calendar or have been the event quest 3 star hero. The only champion I would excluded from this assertion is thing but he is in the base pool now.
    You do realize all Players of all different levels of progress are running these, right? Not everyone has every Champ on the Bonus List. This isn't the same as previous Events where you need the Champs to complete it. It's just Bonus Points. You get Points otherwise.
    I do get that. But as newer players progress, they still have a fair chance at getting everyone else from the premium hero Crystal. Throughout this month beginners as well as everyone else will get a ton of chances to get most of these champions at any star level from premiums and other crystals. As for people who don't have them, they will have no chance to get annihilus and Jonny Storm execpt from the fantastic Force Crystal which holds no value to uncollected and cavalier players. Those 2 champions are only in the 6 star featured for the rest of the month and won't be in the 5 star featured or basic pool until AFTER the event is over.

The unfair part is that there are 2 champions in this list that the majority of the player base doesn't have an equal chance of getting from premiums and other crystals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's not unfair. That's how it goes. They're not supposed to have all Champs. They're just Bonus Points. Sure, they have a chance to roll them, but I doubt they're going to get them all in a month. I think you're confusing this with something that MUST be gotten. They can progress just fine without the Bonus Champs. All it does is speed up the Points.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Many people don't have half the list.

You really think that? All of the rest of these champions are available in premium hero Crystal which all players get pretty frequently if they play regularly. And many of them have been the free champions in the login calendar or have been the event quest 3 star hero. The only champion I would excluded from this assertion is thing but he is in the base pool now.
    So run some arena milestones if you don't have the champ and you'll have the points in no time.

That's not unfair. That's how it goes. They're not supposed to have all Champs. They're just Bonus Points. Sure, they have a chance to roll them, but I doubt they're going to get them all in a month. I think you're confusing this with something that MUST be gotten. They can progress just fine without the Bonus Champs. All it does is speed up the Points.

I don't know how many more ways I can phrase this. You are right, not everyone is going to have every champ. But the point is, all the other champs in the list we have a chance of getting, and with those two we have almost no chance without spending units on a glorified premium Crystal or opening a 6 star. All the other champs you don't need to spend any units for at least a chance at them.

I don't know how many more ways I can phrase this. You are right, not everyone is going to have every champ. But the point is, all the other champs in the list we have a chance of getting, and with those two we have almost no chance without spending units on a glorified premium Crystal or opening a 6 star. All the other champs you don't need to spend any units for at least a chance at them.
    Yes, I heard that. The point I'm making is you don't have to. It's not a situation where you're supposed to be able to roll them inherently.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited June 2019
    F2P had access to these champs just like everyone else - you could have gotten 3* from 3* feature arena. Sure not all do arena but that option was there if didn’t want to use units.

As other said if you don’t have feature you just work little harder. It actually rewards more points than standard hero use. Standard hero use is like 1.5k top per fight. These you can get 2k/2.5k I believe with the non feature so may take 110 fights with a 6* versus 25ish with feature on days you don’t have them
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    I didn’t have a thing but got the final milestone for the last event. Just run your 6*d through rttl
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★

Chadhogan said:

You could have got Jonny storm from the marvel insider rewards if you bought the points bundle ?

You are US resident?
    I am not.
    No I'm from Scotland but I've never let that hold me back
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty f2p, I don’t spend on crystal deals or units. I have a rank 4 thing. Just about luck.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★

I agree with the first part.

The second part is an option given to obbtain those champs, except that it is not guaranteed. I have units but rather not test the RNG. :(

It's a Fantastic Four Event. That's why they're included. It's not mandatory to have them or be able to obtain them. You just get extra Points if you have them.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The outrage here is ridiculous. Everyone has an equal opportunity to get whatever champs are available whether through buying crystals or doing arena. This event couldn’t be easier and it grants a revive and units for minimal work. You can either do a run in arena and pickup most, if not all, the milestones or you can use some energy and go to RTTL chapter 1. Even without the bonus champ, it’s an additional, bonus event that gives us extra items. I could understand if the event was restricted only to those champs, then it might be unfair. But you can pick literally any champ in your roster and complete it. Just stop. Save your complaints for things worthy of being complained about.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

It's a Fantastic Four Event. That's why they're included. It's not mandatory to have them or be able to obtain them. You just get extra Points if you have them.

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019
    If a game isn’t super easy with all the rewards basically handed to you it’s not a good game
    Ghosty64 said:

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019
    If a game isn’t super easy with all the rewards basically handed to you it’s not a good game
    I'm going to take that for sarcasm. At least I hope it is. Lol.
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019
    That's how I feel for most.forum posts is what he said.

Everyone wants rewards for nothing these days
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019

Chill
    What I said was a joke
    Everyone is bringing up actual concerns
    Yes disagreeing is fine
    Saying that their arguments are “nothing” is mean
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019

I mean, I also chalk this one up to confusion. There have been Events in the past that provided a way to acquire the Champs required. However, this specific type has come up before, and that was not the case. It's not a requirement. You just get Bonus Points if you have said Champ.
    Ghosty64 said:

I don’t think u get it
    It’s 2019
    I'm not asking to be handed anything. I'm asking for the same random chance to get annihilus and human torch that I have for every single other champion in this event. I get that your trying to be funny, no problems there, but you should try reading in the future
    edited June 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

The outrage here is ridiculous. Everyone has an equal opportunity to get whatever champs are available whether through buying crystals or doing arena. This event couldn’t be easier and it grants a revive and units for minimal work. You can either do a run in arena and pickup most, if not all, the milestones or you can use some energy and go to RTTL chapter 1. Even without the bonus champ, it’s an additional, bonus event that gives us extra items. I could understand if the event was restricted only to those champs, then it might be unfair. But you can pick literally any champ in your roster and complete it. Just stop. Save your complaints for things worthy of being complained about.

That's not true. Right now I can pull thing, Medusa, and all the other champs except storm and annihilus from the premium Crystal. That is 100% not an equal chance. Also, almost all the other champs have been in the basic arena, which hands out a heck of a lot more of these champions that the featured arena. The chances aren't equal.
    It's not supposed to be. It's not that type of Event. If you have them, you can use them. If not, then you can't.

It's not supposed to be. It's not that type of Event. If you have them, you can use them. If not, then you can't.

Then let's make an event, all next month long, that awards bonus points to people with thanos and goldpool
    That's an exaggeration. They both ran in the Arenas and Crystals. I missed HT in the 3* because I was busy, and ended up pulling the 5* from FGMC. I Grinded for a 3* Ann. They're not that extremely rare. They're just not in the Basic. I almost feel like I don't have to repeat this, but here goes. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. It's not required. We're not entitled to have every Champ on the Bonus List. They're not owed to us. You either have them or you don't. If you don't, then you can get Points using normal means. This is getting a bit ridiculous.
    Ikj
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    *yawn*

You guys must be exhausted.