**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

So I ran a stable epic rift and received only one +5 cosmic 5* sig stone. I know for a fact it was stable as the other rewards on the map were those available from the stable rift (5* basic crystal, 1000 and 250 6* shards, no awakening gem, etc.). What happened there? Will I be compensated? Potentially get the coral back and try again, or just the other +5 sig stone?!

The stable rift has 500 and 1000 6* shards. The unstable rift has 250 and 2000 6* shards. No rift should contain 250 and 1000 6* shards.
  • LJGCGamingLJGCGaming Posts: 5
    DNA3000 said:

So I ran a stable epic rift and received only one +5 cosmic 5* sig stone. I know for a fact it was stable as the other rewards on the map were those available from the stable rift (5* basic crystal, 1000 and 250 6* shards, no awakening gem, etc.). What happened there? Will I be compensated? Potentially get the coral back and try again, or just the other +5 sig stone?!

The stable rift has 500 and 1000 6* shards. The unstable rift has 250 and 2000 6* shards. No rift should contain 250 and 1000 6* shards.
    I meant 500 and 1000 then, I know I saw 1000. And a basic 5* crystal and no awakening gem on the map.
  • Werewrym said:

IKON said:

Yea the average player should get 6 runs, and maximum is 8. Assuming no other events.

That's true, but we've still have a couple things up our sleeves... Not another Event Quest or Challenge. Something else. 10 will be the absolute Max.
    Please tell me it's not through the daily offers in the unit store...
    It is not.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    I swear i saw Kabam mike say somewhere that we would get enough coral for players to get 10 rifts at t4 level but the math adds up that with the number of rifts you can get through current means only adds up to around 5 rifts for the average summoner... are there going to be extra ways being implemented soon to get more coral? Like before where they added rift parts to arena milestones etc?

Alpha Scorpion
  • So I ran a stable epic rift and received only one +5 cosmic 5* sig stone. I know for a fact it was stable as the other rewards on the map were those available from the stable rift (5* basic crystal, 1000 and 250 6* shards, no awakening gem, etc.). What happened there? Will I be compensated? Potentially get the coral back and try again, or just the other +5 sig stone?!

We're looking into this right now!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

yeah - I dont have half of those - kabam has not been good to me....lol....I wanted to see if there were more not listed

Any champ will get you points. The list is just the champs that can be selected to get you bonus points. Any 6* is worth 2500. A 6* Thing yesterday, or Luke Cage today is worth 2500 for being a 6* plus 10000 for being the bonus champ. Much faster with the bonus but doable without.
  • OldtownOldtown Posts: 1
    Sup
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Atlantean Rifts are coming to the Contest from June 5th to July 3rd!

Over the month, you can collect Atlantean Coral that you can use to open Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts by completing and exploring the Imperius Rex Event Quest on Normal to Uncollected Difficulty, achieving Rank and Milestone rewards in the Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Event (don’t worry, there have been a lot of members of the Fantastic Four!), and in a special Login Calendar!

Four Tiers of Rifts

There are 4 Tiers of Atlantean Rifts, each with increasingly valuable rewards. A Tier 1 Atlantean Rift will include rewards such as Premium Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 2 Basic Catalyst Fragments, whereas a Tier 4 Atlantean Rift includes 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

You may remember that from a previous version of Rifts. But we’ve introduced something a little different this time. Each Tier of Rift has 2 different versions;

Stable Atlantean Rifts have closer percentages and more predictable rewards, while Unstable Atlantean Rifts are more risky, with a lower base reward but a greater potential prize.

Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Events:

Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains).

Here’s the Point Breakdown:

And here’s the list of potential Champions that could be chosen at Random Daily:

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

If you were to use the Specific Champion of the day, it would take less than 30 Fights to reach the Top Milestone that day.

For those not familiar with Rifts:

After you spend your Atlantean Coral to open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll have to enter a Random Portal and be transported to a mystery path! There, you can collect your reward before defeating enemies on your way out! When you open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll only have 1 Hour to defeat the final boss and collect your rewards, so make sure you can complete your Rift when you enter! If you quit or run out of time, all of your hard-earned rewards will be lost to the abyss!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

How Much Coral does it cost to Open a Rift?

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

What are the rewards for each Atlantean Rift?

Here we go… the Good stuff!

Remember! These are only around June 5th until July 3rd! Don't miss out!

So..I got an inbox message with 10k Atlantean Coral 1 and I played Unstable rift tier 1. I got 750 phc shards...How is that possible? I mean, its better than the 500 phc crystals from the table, but I thought the 750 was in the stable rift. Paths were 500 phc, 750 phc and 1000 phc. Non of them had 2000phc shards. Whats goin on?

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you ran the Stable Rift.
    I select the Namor rift aka Unstable. So...yeah...I guess I got kabamed..smh. But thanks for the response anyways.
    I just selected Namor as well, but Sue Storm was the boss..
  • LJGCGamingLJGCGaming Posts: 5

Okay thank you! :)

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    xNig said:

bm3epps said:

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Over the month, you can collect Atlantean Coral that you can use to open Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts by completing and exploring the Imperius Rex Event Quest on Normal to Uncollected Difficulty, achieving Rank and Milestone rewards in the Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Event (don’t worry, there have been a lot of members of the Fantastic Four!), and in a special Login Calendar!

Four Tiers of Rifts

There are 4 Tiers of Atlantean Rifts, each with increasingly valuable rewards. A Tier 1 Atlantean Rift will include rewards such as Premium Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 2 Basic Catalyst Fragments, whereas a Tier 4 Atlantean Rift includes 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

You may remember that from a previous version of Rifts. But we’ve introduced something a little different this time. Each Tier of Rift has 2 different versions;

Stable Atlantean Rifts have closer percentages and more predictable rewards, while Unstable Atlantean Rifts are more risky, with a lower base reward but a greater potential prize.

Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains).

And here’s the list of potential Champions that could be chosen at Random Daily:

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

If you were to use the Specific Champion of the day, it would take less than 30 Fights to reach the Top Milestone that day.

After you spend your Atlantean Coral to open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll have to enter a Random Portal and be transported to a mystery path! There, you can collect your reward before defeating enemies on your way out! When you open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll only have 1 Hour to defeat the final boss and collect your rewards, so make sure you can complete your Rift when you enter! If you quit or run out of time, all of your hard-earned rewards will be lost to the abyss!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

So..I got an inbox message with 10k Atlantean Coral 1 and I played Unstable rift tier 1. I got 750 phc shards...How is that possible? I mean, its better than the 500 phc crystals from the table, but I thought the 750 was in the stable rift. Paths were 500 phc, 750 phc and 1000 phc. Non of them had 2000phc shards. Whats goin on?

I select the Namor rift aka Unstable. So...yeah...I guess I got kabamed..smh. But thanks for the response anyways.
    Same for the unstable rift I selected. Got a 5* AG though.
    lucky..I got sucky rewards
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

xNig said:

bm3epps said:

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Four Tiers of Rifts

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

Same for the unstable rift I selected. Got a 5* AG though.
    lucky..I got sucky rewards
    65% chance to get screwed by Unstable rifts though. But saying that, another ally mate got a Science AG. 😂
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

Same thing happenned to me. Got one +5 mystic sig stone. Says 2 on the front page.

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★

Werewrym said:

IKON said:

Yea the average player should get 6 runs, and maximum is 8. Assuming no other events.

That's true, but we've still have a couple things up our sleeves... Not another Event Quest or Challenge. Something else. 10 will be the absolute Max.
    Please tell me it's not through the daily offers in the unit store...
    It is not.
    Will the calendar change?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'm calling it.. arena milestones
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    edited June 2019
    Opened the unstable tier 2 rift to test this and ended up with invisible woman as the boss. Will wait till this is fixed to run the higher rifts
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I'm calling it.. arena milestones

I hope so 😁😁

Alpha Scorpion
    Brazenhut said:

Opened the unstable tier 2 rift to test this and ended up with invisible woman as the boss. Will wait till this is fixed to run the higher rifts

I Didn't know that its bugged. That isinteresting to know
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Tier 4 Epic rewards....
    Its a joke?
  • Brazenhut said:

That's not a bug.
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Invisible woman is such a pain for me that I can’t even complete uncollected lol. I thought uncollected can be bearable with 5/50s

Invisible woman is such a pain for me that I can’t even complete uncollected lol. I thought uncollected can be bearable with 5/50s

Wait until her forcefield is gone then attack
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Posts: 86
    edited June 2019

I thought the 3rd difficulty unstable 7.5% 5×4* Sig stones rewards was supposed to be 4 of those according to pic? Just got through with a claim where they told me it was only for 1. Does this not show amount 4?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Ran Tier 3 Unstable Rift. Hit Jackpot on bugged reward? :D

• Ce jeu et trop bien
  • yeayyy pals
  • Wow that great
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Werewrym said:

The way I see the unstable tier 4 rifts is that I have a 50% chance of being disappointed (30% chance for 500 5* shards + 20% chance for a +5 sig stone). In addition an argument could be made for a 65% chance of disappointment if you consider 250 6* shards to be relatively worthless.

Depending on your roster the sig stones could be considered pretty worthless too.. Its hard enough for a new player to get a 5 star at this point but with the constant release of new heroes and the high drop rate of old less useful heroes the odds of duping a 5 star is kinda astronomical
  • aldee41aldee41 Posts: 2
    Looks like a cool event