**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your Unstable & Stable Atlantean Rift Rewards!!!

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

Do you need a Mutant?

Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. πŸ€”πŸ€”
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
    Issue is his sp2 doesn’t stun so you might need to consider opponents power meter as well.. which will definitely lower his overall dps
    True, but I suppose we'll see soon enough. I'm sure people will want to try that out.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Werewrym said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Do you need a Mutant?

Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. πŸ€”πŸ€”
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
    Issue is his sp2 doesn’t stun so you might need to consider opponents power meter as well.. which will definitely lower his overall dps
    True, but I suppose we'll see soon enough. I'm sure people will want to try that out.
    Yeah. Wait till he’s released. His sig seems important in terms of utility though.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70 β˜…
    I got a Tecno AG
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

1st rift - stable; expecting 1k phc, obtained 325 T2BC fragments. :(

2nd rift (Tier 2 Unstable); expecting 1 3* crystal, obtained 700 Tech T3CC shards. :(
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Do you need a Mutant?

Namor my dude. Namor
    Yeah. Wait till he’s released. His sig seems important in terms of utility though.
    His sp2 does stun. Just not guranteed
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

2nd rift (Tier 2 Unstable); expecting 1 3* crystal, obtained 700 Tech T3CC shards. :(

Tier 2 Unstable

Tier 2 Unstable
    ;)B):p
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2nd Tier 2, 500 3* Shards. 1st Tier 3, 18,000 T4B Frags. More to come. ;)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tier 3 Stable rift: got: 1000 4* shards.
    Tough fights (for me anyway) ..

and dang .. Tier 3 rift takes 60 energy to get through .. ouch .. O.o
    5 energy / step ... :(
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437 β˜…
    2 unstable rifts in... lowest poss rewards on both.
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Posts: 86 β˜…
    3rd difficulty rift. Thought it was supposed to be 4 of them.
  • BanditRaccoon55BanditRaccoon55 Posts: 17 β˜…
    Just got a three star crystal. Take that whoever got that five star featured.

3rd rift (Tier 3 Unstable); no expectation, obtained one bugged 4* sig stone. :s
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 β˜…β˜…
    Got 1800 T4 frags out of Tier 3 unstable :| . Is the PI for master supposed to be around 8k-14k? Cause looks to be pretty similar to epic difficulty by looks.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tier 4 Epic rewards. Its joke
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    Having a small doubt Will all getting the next level reff. for ex players who playing the t3 rift will get the t4 reff?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish they would just let us choose our own paths, and adjust each path strength based on rewards given..this rolling the dice is crazy
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97 β˜…
    4500 T5B. From unstable. I'll gladly take it
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 91 β˜…
    Tony886 said:

Curious to Know what you got

The first three from normal up have been garbage (chose unstable).

Finally got enough for Epic and got this:

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391 β˜…
    5star science ag. First time I ever got a grand prize from these events

Unstable Master.

Unstable Heroic

Unstable Epic

Stable Master
    I think that's the right order. Lol.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    500 3* shards from a heroic unstable rift