**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 50mil+ AQ score ally AW min silver1

I have 300k rating. 4 5* at R3. Can take one of them to R4 . 3 4* at R5. I have experience in Map5. I can clear AW till mini boss. Very active & good at communicating. My IGN: Vinvick.

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    I have 9 4* at R4. 5 5* at R2.
    Bump.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Message me on Line: crazyjamie84
  • BlindKnightBlindKnight Posts: 43
    In-game friend invites sent! I'm an officer in a 15mil, 24-person alliance that's rebuilding back to 30 (we had a lot of players retire recently heading into summer). We're a chill alliance of people who love marvel and the game, but real life always comes first! We have no event minimums. We are running map 5/4 or 5/3/3 now; we plan on going back to 5/4/3 or even 5/5/3 if we can get back to the full 30; we'll never be 555x5. We used to be Gold 2, but the loss of people put us down to Gold 3 last season. Next AW season, we'll push back through Gold 2; in September, we'll then reach for Gold 1. We have no "required" donations, merely "suggested" - we have a lot of awesome folks who voluntarily donate a ton so this way the lower folks don't have to sweat it. We are very organized and require the use of Line to communicate. We'd love to have you.
    @BlindKnight thank you for offer. I have joined an alliance.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Ignore my friend request mate just read the comments lol, think I’ve added u a couple times now. My bad
    That's ok. Sometimes it happens