**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My ‘amazing’ 6* luck

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Like I know the game is rng based but 4 months worth of grinding for this is just painful

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I need a RIP button, that's all.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’m 180 shards from my first 6*. Last 5* hoping for a dupe. Got KK no dupe. Hope my luck is a little better with the 6*
    Ant man not so bad if you have ghost and don’t want to waste leveling a 5*.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sirmacool said:

I’m 180 shards from my first 6*. Last 5* hoping for a dupe. Got KK no dupe. Hope my luck is a little better with the 6*
    Ant man not so bad if you have ghost and don’t want to waste leveling a 5*.

Don’t have ghost
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I hope you get Ghost soon lol
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

I have an 5* R4 duped Antman. He was instrumental in gettin thru Chapter 5.3 while using minimal revives. I just completed 5.3.4, .5 and 6 this morning and spent 400 units. He isn't flashy, you have to stack his poisons by being skilled and there are better science champs. His glance has kept him alive thru such hard content I have never regretted taking him up. He isn't R5 worthy but to act like he isn't useful and to be disappointed is silly.

He needs dupe to glance
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Sorry, dude. Not the worst champ but obviously not at all what you wanted. Happens to all of us. Hope you have better RNG the next time.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I have an 5* R4 duped Antman. He was instrumental in gettin thru Chapter 5.3 while using minimal revives. I just completed 5.3.4, .5 and 6 this morning and spent 400 units. He isn't flashy, you have to stack his poisons by being skilled and there are better science champs. His glance has kept him alive thru such hard content I have never regretted taking him up. He isn't R5 worthy but to act like he isn't useful and to be disappointed is silly.

Exploring or completing? Any rank 4 champs will make 5.3 a walk in the park. I explored the entire 5.3 with 1 rank 4 champ in my roster and under 100 units.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    that a great pull there
    edited June 2019

Already 100% act 5and he needs synergies to be of any use for content I’m trying to complete
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

I feel your pain. Duped Daredevil. YJ. Cable. Ironfist. Karnak. Storm. Yondu. Moon knight. Civil Warrior.

Red hulk and duped Void. Void is the only light at the end of a long dark 6* tunnel. 😂

Actually, rulk is pretty good.
    My recent 6* pull was deadpool xforce, lol.
    He would be beatable if duped but unduped...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain antman was my first 6 star
  • al_dickensal_dickens Posts: 2

how u like this

how u like this

Mines prob worse got juggernaut black bolt as well
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    _ASDF_ said:

that a great pull there

Nope. Needs many dupes and synergy to not be dumpster fire tier.
    I don’t think u get sarcasm
  • Dmorton2892Dmorton2892 Posts: 3

It’s all rng luck of the draw
  • Pvto_AmoPvto_Amo Posts: 11
    Mine are worst

• Pvto_AmoPvto_Amo Posts: 11

Pvto_Amo said:

Ye like that’s just horrible over 100k 6* shards for that is just horrendous
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

_ASDF_ said:

that a great pull there

Nope. Needs many dupes and synergy to not be dumpster fire tier.
    I don’t think u get sarcasm
    He wasn't joking