**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Domino´s block break fixed ? Because I dont think it is

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
just lost Starky and CAIW due to that during this months uncollected

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    I lost champs and units from this too. Not sure if it’s fixed yet BUT

it’s not a block break, it’s not holding down finger long enough from her attack.

It was a change when they completely messed up all of the champions specials from whatever dev change they made. (Speeding up AI)

Loki special, sentinel special etc..

Speeding up the ai as a whole made a direct effect on a LARGE NUMBER of champs

This was not how domino was intended. They actually changed dominos medium to slow down the FR so the “block breaks”as people call it would no longer happen. mike commented on it and explained the fix, BUT they did not keep to this when the update went into effect, and in turn cost people units, money and tons of frustration....
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174

She doesnt break blocks. Don't start that conversation up again. Learn what the bug is/was. Her medium attack was supposed to be adjusted so that if you block the first hit, you won't be able to release block before the 2nd hit. She cant and will never be able to break a block.

I know it isn´t a "block break", my bad for not putting these " "
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

She doesnt break blocks. Don't start that conversation up again. Learn what the bug is/was. Her medium attack was supposed to be adjusted so that if you block the first hit, you won't be able to release block before the 2nd hit. She cant and will never be able to break a block.

Why so technical
  • I didn't find it complicated at all when they made the tiny change. If any thing I'm fine with the slight "error," keeps the game fresh when you have to learn something, especially small thing like Domino's "block break."
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited June 2019

I didn't find it complicated at all when they made the tiny change. If any thing I'm fine with the slight "error," keeps the game fresh when you have to learn something, especially small thing like Domino's "block break."

That’s not the point really, it’s when u learn the old style, they change it and announce it officially to everyone, you get used to it, and then without warning, it’s changed back with no mention or acknowledgement of it..

It pissed me off because that cost me real money and units, hp and revives are expensive... not to mention sentinels cost me a bunch on Act 6 and one war not knowing, and the sp3 bug was a nightmare :: after u would charge opponent while not touching screen after sp3... these changes all cost me deaths and units and was never compensated and support team kind of just spit in my face...

It’s **** like this that makes kabam look worse and worse and it’s not cool when it’s people’s money on the line, this may be a free game with the option to spend money, but when it’s costing you your units you spent a lot of time getting and or money u work for, it becomes an issue.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Cause he has no other point to make in this thread. All he can say is it is not what you're calling it.
    Dude so true
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I have found that trying to evade while she is hitting into your block will break the block, so wait out the hits and it wont happen.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

I know it isn´t a "block break", my bad for not putting these " "
    You should leave out block break altogether. Its her medium attack where the issue lies.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

I have found that trying to evade while she is hitting into your block will break the block, so wait out the hits and it wont happen.

It also happens when she is about to hit you with the first hit and you swipe back it registers as a block instead of a dex
    Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Because using the term block break leads to miss-information and confusion of what the actual problem is. OP says the words block break and others think that is the issue when it's not.

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Because using the term block break leads to miss-information and confusion of what the actual problem is. OP says the words block break and others think that is the issue when it's not.
    Youre honestly just seeking an argument like why are you so focused on the name of the bug rather than the bug itself it's getting annoying

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Cause he has no other point to make in this thread. All he can say is it is not what you're calling it.
    There isn't any other point to make. Domino doesn't break blocks. OP was saying she does and that's false information. So if you have a problem with what I said, prove me wrong instead of trying personally attack me.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Cause it's his job to regulate threads on the forums, or didnt you know.

At least that's the way he acts in telling people not to start a conversation up.

Zuro said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Youre honestly just seeking an argument like why are you so focused on the name of the bug rather than the bug itself it's getting annoying
    Its annoying that people keep calling it a block break. I'm allowed to correct wrong information as much as people are able to post wrong information. I'm not being mean about it, I'm not attack OP, just clarifying what the actual bug/issue is.

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    There isn't any other point to make. Domino doesn't break blocks. OP was saying she does and that's false information. So if you have a problem with what I said, prove me wrong instead of trying personally attack me.
    I never personally attacked you like why is everyone so sensitive nowadays but that's besides the point because even if it is the "wrong" name for the bug Kabam clearly knows what OP means as they addressed this bug recently
    Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

At least that's the way he acts in telling people not to start a conversation up.

Attack me all you want. I have every right to comment on any thread I choose to. If you are going to post about a bug, get the information right.
    edited June 2019

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Attack me all you want. I have every right to comment on any thread I choose to. If you are going to post about a bug, get the information right.
    It wasnt an attack. What you did was an attack.

To sit there and tell someone not to start a conversation like they dont have the right to talk, which is what you did, is an attack.

And just like you, every one else has the right to comment also.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    The issue with Domino is specifically that her 2nd hit of her initial medium attack is delayed just long enough to allow the player to drop their block (dex away, conter attack), but it is also just quick enough that it will hit you if you do drop your block regardless of your action. This is different than Drax whose two hits register quick enough that you cannot drop your block in between them.

The game typically allows you to queue an action after an initial block, however Domino's second hit is timed where she will intercept you with the 2nd hit if you queue your action too early. You have to hold the block through the 2nd hit and cannot queue your action (dex, attack, special) before that 2nd hit has landed. On top of this, Domino has ability accuracy reduction (both base and boosted with lucky/unlucky) so any queued actions have a chance to fail.

As @Demonzfyre has stated, this is not a block break. The "bug" that needs to be fixed is that if you block the first hit, the block should hold through the second hit. This is similar to multi-hit special attacks. Just because you blocked the first hit does not mean your block will hold if you queued up an action before the 2nd hit.

Drax = double hit is treated as one action. One block = block both hits.
    Domino = double hit is treated as two separate attacks. One block = block first, eat second.
    edited June 2019
    Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

To sit there and tell someone not to start a conversation like they dont have the right to talk, which is what you did, is an attack.

And just like you have every else has the right to comment also.
    Did I say they couldn't talk? No, I said don't start the block break conversation back up. Report the bug as it should be. Quit trying to twist and put words into my mouth.

Done dealing with you. Have a good day.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    That's just an argument in semantics really. It doesn't change the core issue at all.

Kabam are well aware of what the issue really is, so I don't see a need to get so specific. It's a very well established bug at this point.
    edited June 2019

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Did I say they couldn't talk? No, I said don't start the block break conversation back up. Report the bug as it should be. Quit trying to twist and put words into my mouth.
    So by telling them not to start a conversation you werent telling them not to talk?

That's not twisting your words, that's just repeating them.

So long as that makes sense to you.
    The biggers point here is not everyone understands it. Not everyone is going to search the thousands of threads on the forum for an answer. Have a polite conversation with a logical point without being nasty is a better way for people to understand what's going on in the game.
    Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

So by telling them not to start a conversation you werent telling them not to talk?

Last time since you seem slow to understand. I didn't say stop posting or reporting. I said to stop bringing it up as a block break. OP can report the bug all they desire, but put the correct discription.

Done talking to you from here on out. Have a good day.
    Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

That's not twisting your words, that's just repeating them.

Dont start a conversation on a falsehood doesnt mean dont talk
    It means gather facts and start the proper conversation.
    Isnt the best way to gather facts, to ask the question here?

This is a forum right? A place to discuss?

And a logical, fact based explanation is all that is neccessarry instead of being nasty to people
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just a thought,

If Domino is able to "break blocks", why have I never broken one when I use her on attack?