**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Domino´s block break fixed ? Because I dont think it is

2»

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

She doesnt break blocks. Don't start that conversation up again. Learn what the bug is/was. Her medium attack was supposed to be adjusted so that if you block the first hit, you won't be able to release block before the 2nd hit. She cant and will never be able to break a block.

Why so technical
    Cause it's his job to regulate threads on the forums, or didnt you know.

At least that's the way he acts in telling people not to start a conversation up.

Attack me all you want. I have every right to comment on any thread I choose to. If you are going to post about a bug, get the information right.
    It wasnt an attack. What you did was an attack.

To sit there and tell someone not to start a conversation like they dont have the right to talk, which is what you did, is an attack.

And just like you have every else has the right to comment also.
    Did I say they couldn't talk? No, I said don't start the block break conversation back up. Report the bug as it should be. Quit trying to twist and put words into my mouth.
    So by telling them not to start a conversation you werent telling them not to talk?

That's not twisting your words, that's just repeating them.

So long as that makes sense to you.
    Dont start a conversation on a falsehood doesnt mean dont talk
    It means gather facts and start the proper conversation.
    Isnt the best way to gather facts, to ask the question here?

This is a forum right? A place to discuss?

And a logical, fact based explanation is all that is neccessarry instead of being nasty to people
    Who was nasty? There was a question and it was told to be the wrong question and explained why it was the wrong question.
    At the end of the day it wasn't a "wrong" questioned even if it wasn't a block break some may call it that some don't what I don't understand is why is demon so focused on what people call it because at the end of the day it is still a bug that Kabam has addressed so I doubt there is any confusion as kabam clearly know what we are talking about when we mention the so called "block break"
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

She doesnt break blocks. Don't start that conversation up again. Learn what the bug is/was. Her medium attack was supposed to be adjusted so that if you block the first hit, you won't be able to release block before the 2nd hit. She cant and will never be able to break a block.

Why so technical

At least that's the way he acts in telling people not to start a conversation up.

Attack me all you want. I have every right to comment on any thread I choose to. If you are going to post about a bug, get the information right.

To sit there and tell someone not to start a conversation like they dont have the right to talk, which is what you did, is an attack.

Did I say they couldn't talk? No, I said don't start the block break conversation back up. Report the bug as it should be. Quit trying to twist and put words into my mouth.
    So by telling them not to start a conversation you werent telling them not to talk?

And a logical, fact based explanation is all that is neccessarry instead of being nasty to people
    Who was nasty? There was a question and it was told to be the wrong question and explained why it was the wrong question.
    At the end of the day it wasn't a "wrong" questioned even if it wasn't a block break some may call it that some don't what I don't understand is why is demon so focused on what people call it because at the end of the day it is still a bug that Kabam has addressed so I doubt there is any confusion as kabam clearly know what we are talking about when we mention the so called "block break"
    I dont mind the interaction for the most part. I think it could make the game more interesting if done right from a skill stand point. In interactions where the game let's you drop block lock you should be able to dex out. If you can drop a block to get hit you should be able to move
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Agree to disagree but spreading false info of block breaks that dont exist. Isnt the right move no matter how you feel like justifing it.

The bug exists its NOT a block break call it what it is
    At the end of the day even when classified as a block break kabam knows what we are talking about as there was a similar thread just like this where they said they are fixing this bug although it isn't a block break that is one of the best ways to describe the bug even if it is slightly inaccurate
    Dtl7714 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

I dont mind the interaction for the most part. I think it could make the game more interesting if done right from a skill stand point. In interactions where the game let's you drop block lock you should be able to dex out. If you can drop a block to get hit you should be able to move
    Yeah I agree I just don't understand why drax doesn't have a problem but domino does as they both have double mediums
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Well,

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Well, she breaks through my block, and I am 100% sure I’m not letting go of block at any point.

Sounds like a Block Break to me
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Dtl7714 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Yeah I agree I just don't understand why drax doesn't have a problem but domino does as they both have double mediums
    Drax framerates is faster that's also why drax was bypassing mordo evade
    Why can't they max domino's medium do the same as there is no issue dodging draxs medium but there is a struggle with domino's medium so why not make her medium framerate the same as drax
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical
    Because using the term block break leads to miss-information and confusion of what the actual problem is. OP says the words block break and others think that is the issue when it's not.
    It’s barely misinformation
    No one actually gets confused except idiots like you lololololol
    *this is a joke not some personal attack or something
    What is the OP supposed to do explain it properly
    He can if he wants to but if he explains it ina quicker way where u still get the message
    Don’t call the OP out to look funny or whatever
    Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Dtl7714 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Why can't they max domino's medium do the same as there is no issue dodging draxs medium but there is a struggle with domino's medium so why not make her medium framerate the same as drax
    If I was into conspiracy theories I would say Domino isnt fixed yet cause bug=deaths=potions=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

However I think the main reason is is that it just isnt prioritized.
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Dtl7714 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Animations maybe? I dont program in unity or animations.
    But drax can land his medium cleaner in less images(frames) then domino due to.the animation from what i see
    Yeah I guess but in the previous thread about this situation Kabam said it would be fixed in this recent update but it doesn't seem like it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

Well,

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

Well, she breaks through my block, and I am 100% sure I’m not letting go of block at any point.

Sounds like a Block Break to me
    Its not. Read the other mega thread on it.
    Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Dtl7714 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Why so technical

If I was into conspiracy theories I would say Domino isnt fixed yet cause bug=deaths=potions=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

However I think has more to do with just not being prioritized or in other words they dont care enough to fix it over other things being worked on in game
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    What kabam does is, they semi fix bugs or mechanics, only to bring them back again over and over again. Seems it's part of their layout
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never experienced this because I never try to block her attacks... Don't know why you would when she is so easy to intercept.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    This has gotten wayyyyy off topic and potentially a reason why kabam hasnt responded to their mess up because the posts get cluttered w/ ****.

I posted all the information about it on the 2nd reply of the start of this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

This has gotten wayyyyy off topic and potentially a reason why kabam hasnt responded to their mess up because the posts get cluttered w/ ****.

I posted all the information about it on the 2nd reply of the start of this.

It was Sunday. Way fewer mods working and no one on the dev team in their offices.