**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Out of units on Collector

So I have reached the Collector for the first time and have got him down to 85% health but I am now out of units, do I stay in the quest and farm the units for the next few weeks or just back out and go in when I have more units. I have already 100% this months event quest on master mode so they're isn't much else for me to do for a while.

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Did it cost you units to get to collector? How many? If it wasn’t too bad getting to collector for you I’d back out and come to it later.. if you used tons of revives and potions and units then chip away at him... shouldn’t take weeks though.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It is high... however... don’t know what level champs he’s using... skill level he’s at. If it took him 500 units to GET to collector for instance quitting out might not be the option as he’ll have to grind even longer to get back to collector and hope he has enough resources to take down the collector then. Hard to say..
  • DadOfThanosDadOfThanos Posts: 37
    edited June 2019
    I only used 140 units to get to the collector, i have a 5/50 starlord and gwenpool along with a 4/40 captain marvel (mcu) nick fury and omega red
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How many persistent charges is that cap Marvel at? If she’s pretty high then you could get it down in 3 or 4 revives
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Leave the quest without quitting, farm more units from arenas and then go back to the quest and kick ass. Or else you have to fight your way to the collector again and that’s plain stupid
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya farm arena for units is you lr best option and wait out free crystals.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    85% is too high bro as i suggest you have a wait for the best 5star and hope you will get a best 4star/5star beyond tier like AA, Sparks , Domino or atleast Havoc ... Put them r5/r3 respective and try again don't waste your resources and failed and fed at end save the disappointment ✌😊

85% is too high bro as i suggest you have a wait for the best 5star and hope you will get a best 4star/5star beyond tier like AA, Sparks , Domino or atleast Havoc ... Put them r5/r3 respective and try again don't waste your resources and failed and fed at end save the disappointment ✌😊

He can do it. I did it with falcon, iceman, cyclops red, magneto and wolverine long before AA came

I used one revive on Captain Marvel with max persistent charges, he went from 85% to 65% !! I probably could have got him to 60% but I got greedy going for an SP2.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    #bringbackthegifitngbadge
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Come back later and crush him.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Quit, save more pots from daily crystal and farm pots & units.

85% is not worth to stay! Play smart
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All the best, mate! I had the same dilemma in variant. But its always practical to grind units outside the quest.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

So I have reached the Collector for the first time and have got him down to 85% health but I am now out of units, do I stay in the quest and farm the units for the next few weeks or just back out and go in when I have more units. I have already 100% this months event quest on master mode so they're isn't much else for me to do for a while.

Post a pic of your team, I'd say quit and focus on ramping up the right people and bring in the right team. 4 star corvus will clear collector with minimal revives. Also, you can get 20% revives every day from fantastic 4 event and you can't do that with your champs locked in quest
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Now you know what to expect at least lol. Unless you wanna buy some units, you should definitely back out until you get a comfortable stash of units.

UPDATE: After one team revive he is now at 40% !! I should be able to get him down either tomorrow or the day after thanks to the arena grind!
    edited June 2019

UPDATE: After one team revive he is now at 40% !! I should be able to get him down either tomorrow or the day after thanks to the arena grind!
    Please, don’t restart the quest. Just leave the quest without quitting it and farm for some more units from arenas and then go back and kick Collector’s butt and then you’re good to go Uncollected :)

If you restart the quest then all your work has been for nothing just cause other says quit the quest, rank up more champions, wait for a better champions and so on when it’s not needed. Any champions can defeat collector if you just do what I said above :)

Lainua said:

I forgot. Once you locked in story quest, you can’t grind in monthly event quest.

I already 100% Master mode and did 1 clear of Heroic, and I'm still completing the solo event because of arena,

3 team revives later The Collector is done! I am now Uncollected!!!
  • Congrats dad of thanos