**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your Unstable & Stable Atlantean Rift Rewards!!!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I feel so far behind you guys must have refills for days

No, not really. I had a few Units when it started, maybe 1-200. Grinded a bit, and used the Units I got from EQ. I have about 260 now. Did Master, Heroic, doing Normal and UC now.
    Of course, I usually make about 1000 a week, give or take some poor RNG. Lol.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★

Heroic Rift Unstable

Master Rift Stable
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Trash basically
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

1st rift - stable; expecting 1k phc, obtained 325 T2BC fragments. :(

2nd rift (Tier 2 Unstable); expecting 1 3* crystal, obtained 700 Tech T3CC shards. :(
    3rd rift (Tier 3 Unstable); no expectation, obtained one bugged 4* sig stone. :s
    4th rift (Tier 2 Unstable); obtained 700 T3B fragments. :(
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    T2a from an unstable epic rift.

Unstable epic. Immediately used it on Voodoo.

Awesome. I'm hoping for a Science one of these runs for my HT. Probably not going to happen. Lol.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Tier 3 unstable: 4* tech sig stone +1
    Lmao
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    All i got is trash, i am done with game I'm leaving this game after using all ISO on champs
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    T3 Unstable rift got me 1 +5 4 star sig stone. Rewards table says I should get 4 of those. Even when you get bad luck you get bugged rewards smh..
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

Do you need a Mutant?

Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. 🤔🤔
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
    Issue is his sp2 doesn’t stun so you might need to consider opponents power meter as well.. which will definitely lower his overall dps
    Opponents so not gain power from specials while Imperius Rex is active.

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

Do you need a Mutant?

Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. 🤔🤔
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
    Issue is his sp2 doesn’t stun so you might need to consider opponents power meter as well.. which will definitely lower his overall dps
    Opponents so not gain power from specials while Imperius Rex is active.
    Oops sorry. That's only when the sp3 fury is active. However, Namor himself gains no power from external sources while Imperius Rex is active so looks like power boosts won't work
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    edited June 2019
    stable

UnStable
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Both unstable, master, epic
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    100% **** so far for me. Not really disappointed. It's been the same for every rift and most things in the game that depend on RNG.

Both unstable, master, epic

Jealous. XD
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    benshb said:

10 PHC shards😍

Woah mate, that quest crystal can’t go unnoticed either!!!
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Epic rift = 250 6-star shards. Not as good as the 5-star mystic AG I got on my other account, but I am now officially halfway to my first 6-star pull. Hoping for a Jane Foster or Iron Patriot.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

I think that's the right order. Lol.

😂 Why people always flagging your posts?