**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Chaos" node - either description is inaccurate or effect is bugged. Please, fix it already.

This has been bothering me for a long time. On "Chaos" node description, it says:

"Anyone's Special Attack causes random effects on both Champions."

Yet every time you enter the fight with that node, you and your opponent get random effect straight at the start of the fight, no Special Attack used. Now I know it has been like that forever, but I don't know, is it really that hard to either add it to description or remove it from the effect so it doesn't trigger at the start?
It feels so lazy that you don't care about those little details which would take literally minutes to fix...I just don't get it... :neutral:

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Where is this happening?
    Who are you using when it happens?
    What's your device info?
    Do you have a video to share?
    Do you have a screenshot to share?
    Is gamblers fate also a node on the defender?

It feels so lazy that you can't include these details that would take seconds to post to help MODs understand more and give information back to the dev team.... I just don't get it.

Also you are posting in general discussions and not bugs.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    This has been the way it works forever as I remember, I remember doing Act 4 and found it weird that Chaos gives you and the opponent random effects at the start of the fight
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19

Where is this happening?
    What's your device info?

It feels so lazy that you can't include these details that would take seconds to post to help MODs understand more and give information back to the dev team.... I just don't get it.

Oh, hello, wannabe MOD. I hope you feel good now and you got it out of your system :smiley: Now stop embarrassing yourself trying to outsmart me with technicalities, I'm 100% sure everyone who is playing on daily basis, even you, knows exactly what I'm talking about here, you are just trying to school me with one of your 5000 boring posts...

The original post is absolutely sufficient to address this error, none of those details are really needed here...Also, if any MOD is actually going to bother with solving this, I'm more than happy to provide all that's needed to help.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★

Where is this happening?
    What's your device info?

I will play...

Where is this happening? - Everywhere where is Chaos node active
    Who are you using when it happens? - Doesn't really matter, it's the node
    What's your device info? - Doesn't really matter, it's the node
    Do you have a video to share? - Does anyone have a video to share when it's NOT happening?
    Do you have a screenshot to share? - Screenshot won't really do here - as for video, see above
    Is gamblers fate also a node on the defender? - Seems like you know what OP talked about after all...Even without those tedious details...Funny...No, Gambler's fate is not necessarily active, try act 4.3.5 - Iron man fight (ss attached) for yourself :wink: But you already know, don't you...

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    MadTitan said:

Where is this happening?
    What's your device info?

Oh, hello, wannabe MOD. I hope you feel good now and you got it out of your system :smiley: Now stop embarrassing yourself trying to outsmart me with technicalities, I'm 100% sure everyone who is playing on daily basis, even you, knows exactly what I'm talking about here, you are just trying to school me with one of your 5000 boring posts...

The original post is absolutely sufficient to address this error, none of those details are really needed here...Also, if any MOD is actually going to bother with solving this, I'm more than happy to provide all that's needed to help.

Mods will ask the same questions I did just fyi. They always do. But you seem to know different and are above following the template they want you to use. Even above posting the thread in the right section as well. But hey, what do I know. Maybe they fix the problem with your extremely vague post, but doubt it. Good luck.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not a bug; everyone knows that’s how chaos works. The OP is asking for them to either change it to waiting before special attacks to apply the random effect or change the wording to “at the start of the fight and as either champion uses a special attack...”
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★

MadTitan said:

Where is this happening?
    What's your device info?

Mods will ask the same questions I did just fyi. They always do. But you seem to know different and are above following the template they want you to use. Even above posting the thread in the right section as well. But hey, what do I know. Maybe they fix the problem with your extremely vague post, but doubt it. Good luck.
    There is 99% chance Mods won't even respond to this thread...you probably also know that as you respond to 99% of all threads... So you just want to show off even though you know your response have no actual value for the topic. And you also are incorrect, as @Hammerbro_64 already pointed out, this is not a bug, so "general discussion" is as good as any other category...But hey, what do I know...Maybe they fix the problem with your extremely sophisticated try to put down someone who's just addressing actual error in the game.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    ON12355 said:

Where is this happening?
    What's your device info?

I will play...

Where is this happening? - Everywhere where is Chaos node active
    Who are you using when it happens? - Doesn't really matter, it's the node
    What's your device info? - Doesn't really matter, it's the node
    Do you have a video to share? - Does anyone have a video to share when it's NOT happening?
    Do you have a screenshot to share? - Screenshot won't really do here - as for video, see above
    Is gamblers fate also a node on the defender? - Seems like you know what OP talked about after all...Even without those tedious details...Funny...No, Gambler's fate is not necessarily active, try act 4.3.5 - Iron man fight (ss attached) for yourself :wink: But you already know, don't you...

And that's a shut down, lads!