**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

No response from mod ??? seriously ??? shut down this forum website already !!! and let your game naturally collapsed.

They generally dont answer on weekends unless the game goes down lol
    Well... Make sense... Then let's wait...
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    kmbell81 said:

Kabam is lucky they aren't on American soil, they would have been sued to the ground with all the violations and shady things they do, I'm really disappointed at marvel for allowing this unethical Group to run a game with their own characters

Kabam hasn’t been “sued into the ground” because they haven’t broken the law. They no doubt have an excellent team of corporate attorneys that tells them exactly what they can and cannot do.

it's more likely that kabam has a slew of weasels in suits guiding them on how to exploit loopholes within our US laws.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    the new AQ maps and nodes are a bit much to say the least, some might even feel like they're outright BS, but i've never expected anything less from kabam. i do like the Ultron drones replacing the Sentinels, and that is the only silver lining for me in this new AQ (which imo is still better than AW).
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Watching BGs stream and i see 4loki is running map 6. When a top 10 ally won't even play map 7 you know things are really bad.
  • Acey4Acey4 Posts: 2
    I almost never post in forums. Only reason I am today is to let Kabam know my frustration with Hyperion. I encourage others to do so as well. This fight is ridiculous and completely rng driven. They need to remove at least one of the local node buffs.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    AQ MAP 2 SECOND MINI-BOSS AND MAIN-BOSS ARE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT NOW. The triggering of mini-boss #2 Unstoppable buff (and the duration of that buff) are much too often / too long. Nameless Thanos main boss is waaaaay tougher than Kingpin was. My Alliance has gone from being able to complete MAP 2 every day with the use of no revives / heals to "a few" revives / heals to using a TON of revives / heals and not even being able to complete day 1 of 5. Was the intent to increase the overall difficult of MAP 2 by 30-40% to knock weaker alliances back down to Map 1?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Regarding can’t stop won’t stop since my post was in that specific thread that was shut down.

Current issues:
    1) passive and active unstoppable not working the same for the dmg reduction to be removed.
    2) champs that can go unstoppable are fairly limited.
    3) actually meeting the requirements puts you at a DISADVANTAGE. The power gain is overkill and forces you to waste your entire unstoppable baiting specials, not to mention true strike, fury etc.

Proposed fixes:
    1) make all forms of unstoppable work.
    2) maybe reduce the 90% dmg reduction to something more manageable, 50/60%? Being handicapped by bringing largely useless unstoppable champs is enough....
    3) remove the powergain per second that the defender gets once you reach unstoppable. If the point of the node is to be aggressive while unstoppable how can anybody do that when the defender has power gain that’s through the roof?
    4) maybe also reduce the increased power gain on the base level nodes as well (this is a stretch but figured it was worth typing out :smile: ).
    5) how about giving an actual ADVANTAGE to the attacker when they go unstoppable. Removing the 90% dmg reduction to only do your normal damage seems kind of weak, how about an increase to damage BUT that power gain a second has to go.
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    Still no response wow while we all use Unnecessary items they laugh at our expense
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    They are US west coast. It's only 8:15ish there. But it's a tech company so people won't roll into work until mid morning, then they'll have to work out the wording of a statement and decide how much of their latest failure to address and how much to ignore/deny, etc. Give them another hour or so.
  • sirilliosirillio Posts: 2
    Guys please do something for this Hyperion mini boss in AQ5 its’ impossible to do without losing 10 characters...i wrote a post 5 minute ago and I don’t know Why it war removed
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    just wondering if there are any kabam execs that would like to purchase an in game account....mines for sale, and you have already taken all the real money your ever going to get from me. you can contact me here on the forum privately with you exclusive CASH ONLY offer
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Has kabam confirmed that the “cant stop won’t stop” is severely broken and that they meant to make passive unstoppable also trigger the increased damage or or is it “working as intend” or have they asked for the make/model of everyone’s phones or has it been total radio silence? The only thing that makes sense is that this was a massive screw up in development and they meant to allow passive unstoppable to trigger damage also.

Of course, this goes back to the bigger BS about “passive” vs “active” buffs which seem only to be a distinction in the game bc of mystic dispersion. Why else would this exist?

Also, please stop with increased power gain stuff. It’s not fun to sit there and bait specials for a minute bc you have created nodes to keep people from using a power control champ while simultaneously increasing the power the opponent gains. It’s just a lazy and stupid mechanic which is clearly designed to make us use items instead of test skill.
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    Map 5 mini boss nodes are not challenging , they are sabotage to the fight . Powerblocking our attackers for 20 seconds plus giving Hyperion the ability to take very little damage and output extreme damage is very unfair .
    I’m very unhappy to be treated like this as are the members of my alliance
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    Still
    Nothing ????????????
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam needs to address this ASAP, going on the 3rd day, and these nodes are flat out broken. If we drop down a map, we lose out on points & rewards.

There better be some beefy compensation going on.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Can we at least get acknowledgement you all read this and are looking into it??? That would put us more at peace a little.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I bet they all spent the weekend at the office grinding at this. They are afraid to say something lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Tjk602 said:

Can we at least get acknowledgement you all read this and are looking into it??? That would put us more at peace a little.

they did (at least someone in my alliance posted a comment from a mod saying they're looking at it)
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

they did (at least someone in my alliance posted a comment from a mod saying they're looking at it)
    That was for ultron bleeding bug
    Kobster84 said:

Tjk602 said:

don't know what the ultron bleeding bug is so can't comment
    Mcord117 said:

Kobster84 said:

Tjk602 said:

ultron in some cases has been taking bleed damage. This also appears to impact the ultron drones in aq as well
    interesting, and pretty numerous
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Tjk602 said:

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Kobster84 said:

Tjk602 said:

ultron in some cases has been taking bleed damage. This also appears to impact the ultron drones in aq as well
    I wonder if blade can now bleed the ultron in LOL