Wow. My luck is too crazy Kabam I love you.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Oh boy can I not wait for the dupe

Comments

  • Congrats!
  • PerpetualWisdomPerpetualWisdom Posts: 29
    What a pull that’s incredible. Have fun with him!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Rng has been wierd. I just dungeon crystal then 5 star back.to back venom the ducks

    🤷‍♂️😂 I grabbed 5 vtd from his feature 5* crystal out of 20+ attempts. 4 of them were back to back.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Thanks everyone! His animations are awesome! Best animations in game now is definitely Namor tho
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,584 ★★★★★
    Great pull!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I have been blessed the past 2 months with double ghost pulls, nick fury, Killmonger,void,double SL,dark hawk,ghost rider and now Aegon I have had the worst luck up until recently,luck can turn around at any moment don’t give up guys!
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 85
    Cool, now wipe your tongues..
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Awesome dude! I pulled him from my one and only featured 5* back when he was in. Still waiting on a dupe or gem haha.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

    Awesome dude! I pulled him from my one and only featured 5* back when he was in. Still waiting on a dupe or gem haha.

    Yeah I’ll be waiting forever I’m sure lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    ẞlооd said:

    Awesome dude! I pulled him from my one and only featured 5* back when he was in. Still waiting on a dupe or gem haha.

    Yeah I’ll be waiting forever I’m sure lol

    And the search continues 😭😭
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    ẞlооd said:

    Awesome dude! I pulled him from my one and only featured 5* back when he was in. Still waiting on a dupe or gem haha.

    Yeah I’ll be waiting forever I’m sure lol

    And the search continues 😭😭
    Awh man
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,916 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    ẞlооd said:

    Awesome dude! I pulled him from my one and only featured 5* back when he was in. Still waiting on a dupe or gem haha.

    Yeah I’ll be waiting forever I’m sure lol

    And the search continues 😭😭

    Imagine this train wreck
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    Oh boy can I not wait for the dupe

    Imagine pulling him and duping during the same crystal openings like I did!


  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

    Ahitlaw said:

    Oh boy can I not wait for the dupe

    Imagine pulling him and duping during the same crystal openings like I did!


    Oh I couldn’t imagine lol
  • spidergwen12345spidergwen12345 Posts: 19
    See just keep on lovin and kabam will full fill all your desires.
Sign In or Register to comment.