**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Abom

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
Hey guys. First attempt was a bit of a bust, so I'm wondering who you guys used. Tried Quake, but True Strike stopped the Evade and Block wouldn't kick in. Mephisto has Poison Immunity, but the Damage is high if you get clipped, and Buffet makes Dex a challenge. Any suggestions? I could dummy it through, but I'd rather find an easier way. Thanks.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I used a 5/50 medusa
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Shoot. Nothing above 3*. Hmm....thanks.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used Medua and Rulk, my medua is unduped, so it was even better
    Hmm...Rulk isn't Ranked. I have Bobby at 3/30. Perhaps an option.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I've only ran through it once, but I used Omega Red. Buffet is the only annoying one. My Omega is at R3 unduped but I had a synergy with GR I think it was, but not sure if I needed the dupe for that. First time actually using Omega. It took 100ish hits but simple enough, you'll just have to deal with the buffet healing so it'll be a long fight.
    All good guys. Took him down with Mephisto. Just need the right timing on Parry. Thanks for the suggestions. :)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel and Rulk were my two big hitters for that one.

All good guys. Took him down with Mephisto. Just need the right timing on Parry. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

If you have Sym Supreme he'll make your next run easier. Having Mephisto being able to trigger his Aura on basic hits increases his DPS by a noticeable amount. Also, Sentinel would be great for him too. He has Heal Block on SP1 and Poison Immunity.
    Nano-Plague.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    Used She-Hulk 5* R3. It was pretty easy. Could not even get above 10 Fury ;) His SP1 can also be evaded without dexterity if you keep the distance.

Used She-Hulk 5* R3. It was pretty easy. Could not even get above 10 Fury ;) His SP1 can also be evaded without dexterity if you keep the distance.

Thanks. Yeah, I went in tired and had trouble. I thought I would ask for feedback before going all out. Turns out all I had to do was come back to it. Lol.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I used 5/50 hype or 4/55 iceman. The latter worked much better for obvious reasons
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Blade and my 3* GR.
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    She hulk works too. Just spam her sp2