Options

New 5* Changes & 5* Crystal Idea

Hey everyone.

- So I've thought of an idea where kabam can potentially release a limited time offer that could give everyone a last and increased chance at obtaining one of the current 5 star basic champions.

- When May 30th hits everyone will have a 12x less of a chance to pull there desired champion.

- There are currently 24, 5 star champions available as a 5 star basic. Seeing as everyone has only had not even a 2 week notice of these massive changes to the 5 star crystal I only think it's fair a last chance comes around for the basic champions.

- There should be 24 5 Star crystals available for around 12,500 - 15,000 5* shards. Each featuring the regular 5 star crystal with a increased chance of a certain 5 star champion.

- For example if you wanted a 5* starlord all you would need to do is select that crystal purchase it and you have a increased chance to pull a 5* starlord. It goes without saying this would go for all of the current 5* champions available.

- Let me know what you all think. This will certianly be one of the best in game offers in a while.

Kind Regards,

Rezzident.

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    First of I like your channel and congrats on the new alliance

This appears to be fair but would exclude people who just popped a 5* and could not get enough shards in time.
  • Options
    RezzidentRezzident Posts: 21
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    First of I like your channel and congrats on the new alliance

This appears to be fair but would exclude people who just popped a 5* and could not get enough shards in time.

Thank you and that's a good point. Perhaps they could do this down the road, as this doesn't need to have a time stamp on the idea. I think it would work well at any point of the game.
  • Options
    Hey Rezzident,

Just wanted to let you know that I have gone ahead and moved this to the correct part of the forums for you :)
  • Options
    MackMack Posts: 2
    I like it