**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No intended bump in difficulty

13»

Comments

• Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    @Thesurvivlist sorry you didn’t see the underlying point, I spoke with GW about the beta, how it played out, how it is effecting this current addition of war. He had a very strong opinion and then said he wasn’t even apart of the beta and never played this map. Then had his comments removed once he started going on about people being ignorant. I made the point of asking to see his opinion when it was for the player base considering the beta feedback was awful and the player base hated this map. This post I tried to focus on something else entirely. However yes I did address him not having been apart of the beta. I hope you can add to the conversation knowing the back story instead of name calling
  • Options
    Also realize this post has had a ton of comments get deleted so I understand if you didn’t see the whole picture, in any event this is side tracking the original conversation and I’d like to keep it on that and constructive. Clearly we all have strong opinions and let’s keep the dialogue open
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You asked me to comment on a Beta I wasn't a part of. I said I can't comment about it because I wasn't in it. What we were talking about is how you considered us as Guinea Pigs because they went live with it, and I commented on that. Things going live is the best way to collect data. That's about it. Other than that, you kept replying with the same thing about how I only defend Kabam, and you persisted with that. The comment about ignorance wasn't even directed at anyone. Someone said I always talk to myself. I said ignorance (people ignoring me) doesn't mean I'm alone. That's about it. I don't use the term ignorant when referring to people. I use it towards ideas. The state of ignoring.
  • Options
    And that is what this post is about, whether or not the player base was ignored in the feedback or if Kabam is out of touch with the player base, let’s not dilute this conversation with player squabble
  • Options

And that is what this post is about, whether or not the player base was ignored in the feedback or if Kabam is out of touch with the player base, let’s not dilute this conversation with player squabble

It is possible they went live because the data and feedback wasn't enough to go on. That I don't know.
  • Options
    And that was my point the beta was so poorly structured doing 1 hour wars with complete strangers it is very likely they got very little conclusive data. The data they did get was player reading nodes and saying this is a massacre waiting to happen... and that’s how we got to the guinea pigs of rolling it out because of a poorly constructed beta. I feel like this is still a valid point
  • Options
    I’m done debating this particular side conversation not to dismiss you but rather keep the comments relevant to the original post. No sense of shutting this thread down over a disagreement between players I think you will understand
  • Options
    We're cool. It's fine.
  • Options
    TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    A boycott will be the only way they would listen. But you’d need the whales on board and it doesn’t look like they are.

Best just to ignore AW and map 7. You still get some map 7 crystals doing 6x5 anyway.
  • Options
    Tamamort said:

A boycott will be the only way they would listen. But you’d need the whales on board and it doesn’t look like they are.

Best just to ignore AW and map 7. You still get some map 7 crystals doing 6x5 anyway.

Trouble is, where are you gonna get your Loyalty to play Map 6? AW is the main source. Can't keep up running Map 5+ without Loyalty. Sure, you could get away with running Map 5x5 strictly from the Loyalty earned daily from Helping. But that leaves you with only 2k extra. Definitely couldn't perpetually run 6x5 for long without AW.

They made it so one relies on the other. Makes boycotting AW very difficult. You could just play without care and lose. That's an option to keep the Loyalty coming in, but then your war rating will tank and be very low if and when they fix things. It's a tough situation for sure.