**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Global Chat Servers

I was sent to another server where none of my friends are. Is it possible to go back? Please help

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ingame u can switch between global, qlliance and battlegroup chats. Its on the left side of the screen. Click on alliance and it will take u out of global chat.
  • Junior_59Junior_59 Posts: 18
    Yes I know how to switch between chats. I’m talking about different servers on global chat alone.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

How do you talk to friends on global chat?

Indeed it’s mostly people spamming for a chance to get on a YouTube video in the global chat
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I believe the servers are based on length of time in game. Just wait soon enough they should be in the veteran server with you.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited June 2019

I believe the servers are based on length of time in game. Just wait soon enough they should be in the veteran server with you.

Is their differents servers? If their is, i never experienced that in the first 30 days of my 2nd account unless Kabam somehow knew that i made the account.

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    When i first started I saw vet players in the global chat. I dont think it has anything to do with time in the game.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The global chat servers are based on country. I.e my global chat is on an Australia and New Zealand chat server
  • I used to think they were regional, but that's not 100% on point. It's not based around progress. I honestly have NO IDEA what criteria they use to split the Global chats up. Never knew that they'd change though. I've had mine off for so long I probably wouldn't recognize anyone in there anyway, lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★

The global chat servers are based on country. I.e my global chat is on an Australia and New Zealand chat server

Where do you find this info?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I assume its that way as ive noticed on my global chat everyone is either from Australia or New Zealand
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★

I assume its that way as ive noticed on my global chat everyone is either from Australia or New Zealand
    That is good. Some days for me, Global is flooded with Tagalog, other days, Hindi. East and East West.
  • Hey Junior_59, I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with Global Chat. Unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.