**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Hyperion and Medusa can take him down with buffed up lol
    Nabz034 said:

Even if you have every champ in the game available as a 5 or 6* except heimdall what team are you taking for that fight without having to blow through units/revives?

What do you mean? Even if you blow units and revives, without Heimdall, it’s near impossible. I guess quake and Medusa but even then, one single slip, he gets back all his health.

Nice one game team, it’s not only looking like future content will not allow us to use champs we’ve finally got and ranked up, but now we chapters are subjected to having certain characters?

Either let us use our 4* champs in this map or fix this. This isn’t just preventing 100% exploration, you guys basically put a stop sign on this map for over half your players.
    Exactly my point
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

Hyperion and Medusa can take him down with buffed up lol

Ask the other testers how using those 2 went. 😊

xNig said:

If you think it can be done pretty easily without heimdall and hela/Angela synergy post a vid of the fight. Don’t come here with that end game nonsense it just proves you haven’t actually fought him.

Lol. I already fought the much harder version of him 2 months back.

If you can name me 2 champs (even with synergies) that can take him down should Caustic Temper be replaced with Buffed Up, I’m all ears.

(Gonna add that Caustic Temper was my suggestion 😬)
    Lol I don’t get the point here. Solo that fight without heimdall synergy with your end game might and post a vid. So what you’re saying is if you don’t have a 5 or 6* heimdall in your roster you’re not “end game” ready? I don’t care if you blew through units or revives to get through lol the point of the post is that you shouldn’t have to just because you don’t have one specific champ for synergy in your roster.
    It just probably means your roster isn’t there yet since you don’t have a suitable counter.

Anyway it is what it is. Doesn’t affect me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    _ASDF_ said:

Ace_Quill said:

Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Lol. The Sinister boss has been nerfed. End game players have tested it and it can be done pretty easily.

It’s end game content so if you can’t do it yet, guess the implication.

That’s right. You’re not end game yet. Take some time to build your rosters before attempting it again. You don’t NEED to complete it on Day 1.

(Love the tears of those who don’t understand this simple logic though. 😂)

Also to note 2 revives a day in events so the people saying it took 8 ish doesnt seem like bad to me since they are so easy to pile atm
    What makes me not end game ready? 100% all existing content? 12 6* and 70 5*? 8 R5 5*? 14 R4 5*? Do I need that 9th R5 to be ready.

14 revives for me using Hyperion. Instant death as soon as sinister used a special attack. OG Ultron just didn’t do enough damage and died to shock very quickly. Ghost did Ok. Aegon did not do too well.
    Hyperion is the wrong champ for that fight. Which is why it took so many revives. The last champ anyone should use is one that procs a ton of buffs. Hence, using Rulk/sentinel. If the directions say flat head screwdriver, don’t go get a Phillips. 😂
    Don’t have OG hulk or the magical synergy. Ronan was the only other option that I didn’t try

ezgoing said:

Did the beta players give feedback according to their individual rosters? Perhaps unavoidably so. But maybe the selection of beta players ought to be called into question...

All were end game players who know how to give constructive feedback. Former is easy to find, latter though, not so much.
    Drooped2 said:

ezgoing said:

Did the beta players give feedback according to their individual rosters? Perhaps unavoidably so. But maybe the selection of beta players ought to be called into question...

I wasnt in this beta but most previous ones we had basically unlimited rank ups and gold. But were limited to the changes we had before beta started.

I'd guess this was the same
    No unlimited rank ups and gold for both 6.1 and 6.2 beta bro. We did everything based on the rosters we had 2 months back.
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    xNig said:

If you think it can be done pretty easily without heimdall and hela/Angela synergy post a vid of the fight. Don’t come here with that end game nonsense it just proves you haven’t actually fought him.

If you can name me 2 champs (even with synergies) that can take him down should Caustic Temper be replaced with Buffed Up, I’m all ears.

Buffed up with emp would have been trash as well. As soon as he specials it’s over. Not aware of any shock immune champs that can generate 3 buffs. And I don’t have anyone for this fight. R5 Medusa burns to death. Aegon Thor omega voodoo Luke venom and domino all useless. R4 ghost and Ronan marginal options. No amount of skill will clear this fight since I don’t have hela or Angela. It is an awful combo. Better than buffed up but still horrible
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    I used Emma w heimdall/hela. Kept her in diamond form by spamming sp1 (which also applies power sting for bonus damage). No shock from his sp1 and no concussion from his sp2.

Slow fight but got the job done. Also she manhandled that mezmerize path.
    Ace_Quill said:

xNig said:

Buffed up with emp would have been trash as well. As soon as he specials it’s over. Not aware of any shock immune champs that can generate 3 buffs. And I don’t have anyone for this fight. R5 Medusa burns to death. Aegon Thor omega voodoo Luke venom and domino all useless. R4 ghost and Ronan marginal options. No amount of skill will clear this fight since I don’t have hela or Angela. It is an awful combo. Better than buffed up but still horrible
    Yup. So Caustic was a better choice overall compared to Buffed Up. Sinister was impossible with Buffed Up (well.. not really but there were very very limited counters).

It’s a horrible tiring fight, but definitely doable.
    It’s doable with one specific champ synergy. Without it you’re burning through resources. Nothing end game about it. You can’t solo the fight without heimdall synergy regardless of where your roster it. You can have every single 5 or 6* currently in the game and you’d still have revive to get through the fight if you don’t have a 5 or 6* heimdall. This has absolutely nothing to do with in game progress.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I have heimdall and hela as 5 stars and a rank 3 Gulk. I should be able to take down mr.sinister with a few revives right? (no willpower or recovery)
    At least make passive fury work with caustic temper.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★

It’s doable with one specific champ synergy. Without it you’re burning through resources. Nothing end game about it. You can’t solo the fight without heimdall synergy regardless of where your roster it. You can have every single 5 or 6* currently in the game and you’d still have revive to get through the fight if you don’t have a 5 or 6* heimdall. This has absolutely nothing to do with in game progress.

If i recall the collector fight seemed the exact same way when it was first released. And now look where it is. Can be soloed and beaten by a ton of different champs. By this time next year 6.2 champion will be the same.

What even is endgame player? Is it someone who has every champion as a 5 star or a 6 star? Is it someone who is cavalier? Is it someone who does map 7 5 times a day? Being an endgame player is such an arbitrary term that is tossed around with no real meaning or substance behind it.

Someone who has 100% every piece of content. It’s arbitrary only because there’s no reference point.

If Act 5.4 was the newest released piece of content, an end game player is one who has 100% every other content up to 5.3, getting all the intended progressional rewards to put them ready for 5.4.

Similarly, in the current context, 6.2 is the newest released end game content. So end game players are those who have 100% all content prior to the release of 6.2, ie 6.1, Variant #1 and #2 etc. Their rosters should be sufficiently deep and wide with all the rewards coming from the time taken to clear those content, enabling them to tackle 6.2.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Agree with your latter point too. Not sure how big is the group, but if the beta group is small, there’s always the risk that the beta players tune the content to fit your collective rosters. And rosters are perhaps the biggest determinant to complete such difficult content. But it is RNG and entirely out of the player-base’s control.

So need to appeal to beta testers in future to consider the larger group of “end game” players out there. Not easy though, with the stupid gate restrictions and combination of node interactions. And these are directions that Kabam is taking which is damn demotivating.
    xNig said:

ezgoing said:

All were end game players who know how to give constructive feedback. Former is easy to find, latter though, not so much.

Buttehrs said:

If i recall the collector fight seemed the exact same way when it was first released. And now look where it is. Can be soloed and beaten by a ton of different champs. By this time next year 6.2 champion will be the same.
    People soloed it on day one though. Also there is a difference, you can use anyone for the collector and there were no gates, this fight does.
    xNig said:

What even is endgame player? Is it someone who has every champion as a 5 star or a 6 star? Is it someone who is cavalier? Is it someone who does map 7 5 times a day? Being an endgame player is such an arbitrary term that is tossed around with no real meaning or substance behind it.

Someone who has 100% every piece of content. It’s arbitrary only because there’s no reference point.

If Act 5.4 was the newest released piece of content, an end game player is one who has 100% every other content up to 5.3, getting all the intended progressional rewards to put them ready for 5.4.

Similarly, in the current context, 6.2 is the newest released end game content. So end game players are those who have 100% all content prior to the release of 6.2, ie 6.1, Variant #1 and #2 etc. Their rosters should be sufficiently deep and wide with all the rewards coming from the time taken to clear those content, enabling them to tackle 6.2.
    There are end game players that burned resources to get through that fight because they don’t have heimdall as a 5 or 6*
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

People soloed it on day one though. Also there is a difference, you can use anyone for the collector and there were no gates, this fight does.
    And people have soloed the champion already as well. What i mean was itll become easier over time and people were up in arms day 1 of the collector too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

xNig said:

There are end game players that burned resources to get through that fight because they don’t have heimdall as a 5 or 6*
    So it was a good challenge.
    xNig said:

I know tons of people who have explored every content but dont have any counters to mr.sinsiter. Are they not an endgame player? I also know people with huge roster who havent done LoL 100% because they dont have the time for that so are they not endgame? Also who decides who endgame players are?
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And people have soloed the champion already as well. What i mean was itll become easier over time and people were up in arms day 1 of the collector too.

Are we not talking about mr.sinister in the mr.sinister thread? Point is that the 2 fights are quite different. One has restrictions that may never be achievable and the other doesnt. Granted one is much easier but the hard gates is what people arent all too happy about.
    The champion boss is a good challenge imo, the kingpin boss is a good challenge, mr.sinister imo is not a good challenge and just has an extra layer of rng on top of it due to champion restrictions.
This discussion has been closed.